+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After sending passports

alihayder40

Feb 26, 2007
Hello friends!
our case is processing under CHC islamabad (family class).After medicals we recieve letter from embassy for passport request .......so my question is that after how much time we get our visa stamped passports.Thanx in advance.

Sam0130

Feb 22, 2007
Congrats for getting this almost done, it will take approx 2-3 weeks before you get back your passports....by the way me and my family also just recently got our PR done under High Skilled Migration program we are from Lahore, would you mind sharing how soon you are planning to move to Canada ? r u going to go by your self or family ? And how you are planning to take your house hold stuff there? By Cargo or booking by ship ? Keep in touch for discussion Thanks Regards

alihayder40

Feb 26, 2007
I am also from lahore.our whole family is moving Canada.we move as soon as we get back our passport because our father is waiting for us there in canada.And you asked about house hold things so we are selling our things for reasonable prices keeping only main main things.We planned to buy new accesories there.I hear one person can take approximately 28 Kg on one ticket (not confermed).what type of things you want to keep with you from pakistan.keep in touch and give your yahoo ID or MSN.
REGARDS.

Sam0130

Feb 22, 2007
MR. Alihayder40
It’s good to know that you are from Lahore as well and planning to move soon as well along with your family, We are also planning to sell the electronic major appliances like TV, DVD or Washing Machine, and stuff, but as my friends have advice us that we should bring, thing like Curtains, Bed sheets, Cloths, Carpet, and stuff like that for us and for baby house but not electronics items, because initially we wont be having a Car or a driving license so it will be hard to get all that quickly without having a CAR.
I have been told by Airlines that I can take 2 pieces of 28 KG Each per person luggage allowance, but I am planning to book some of the Luggage ( Heavy Stuff ) by Sea, its not that expensive, so lets see how that goes, My MSN ID Is sam0130@hotmail.com It’s same as yahoo, kindly add me there so we can chat and discuss in details. Looking forward to hear from you soon thanks