+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After sending passport, how long does CIC take to stamp the PR visa?

Sam_Malhotra

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Passport Request- Jan 31, 2019
Passport Sent- Jan 31, 2019
Passport Delivered to CIC office- Feb 04, 2019
PR Approval- Feb 07, 2019
Return Tracker- Not activated yet
Hi
I am also in same boat like you, i got ppr on Jan 30th sent on same day
revived on Jan 31 st
waiting for return
please let me know if you have any notification.

Richaki

Nov 20, 2018
Hello all,

Did my landing yesterday at Pearson after a business trip to the Caribbean. The entire process took all of 4 minutes.

After getting the customs receipt, I joined the Express line and went to an immigration official. Told them I wanted to do my first landing. A purple mark was put on my receipt, and I was sent to the immigration section behind the main area. Went straight to an agent and handed my receipt, COPR and passport to him. He asked if I had ever had trouble with police or immigration before. Said no. He typed for a few seconds, handed me my COPR to sign, he signed my copy and told me I was all set. Headed to baggage claim.

4 minutes.

Princess Ayat

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Hello all,

Did my landing yesterday at Pearson after a business trip to the Caribbean. The entire process took all of 4 minutes.

After getting the customs receipt, I joined the Express line and went to an immigration official. Told them I wanted to do my first landing. A purple mark was put on my receipt, and I was sent to the immigration section behind the main area. Went straight to an agent and handed my receipt, COPR and passport to him. He asked if I had ever had trouble with police or immigration before. Said no. He typed for a few seconds, handed me my COPR to sign, he signed my copy and told me I was all set. Headed to baggage claim.

4 minutes.
Do you have dependents

HM9292

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
Passport Request- Jan 31, 2019
Passport Sent- Jan 31, 2019
Passport Delivered to CIC office- Feb 04, 2019
PR Approval- Feb 07, 2019
Return Tracker- Not activated yet
***UPDATE***
Passport dispatched on Feb 08/2019
I guess I'll probably receive it today evening or tomorrow at the latest.
Will keep on updating.

2018cecsep

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
***UPDATE***
Passport dispatched on Feb 08/2019
I guess I'll probably receive it today evening or tomorrow at the latest.
Will keep on updating.
I had mycic updated email notification on last Friday saying application approved. Still don't have return track activated.

HM9292

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
I had mycic updated email notification on last Friday saying application approved. Still don't have return track activated.
I received my passport yesterday; Sorry I didn't get time to update here in the forum. Got my CoPR validated from the Douglas Border (Peace Arch) yesterday evening. And today, I got my new and permanent SIN as well.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Tracker usually, updates a day later.
Also, my file went "approved" on a friday too and I had the passport back next week's Tuesday so today could be your day. :)

YGoel

Feb 12, 2019
Hi
I am also in same boat like you, i got ppr on Jan 30th sent on same day
revived on Jan 31 st
waiting for return
please let me know if you have any notification.
Hi... my dates are exactly same as you.. bt IRCC called me two days back which I missed and now there is no update.. did you receive any call??