+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After sending passport, how long does CIC take to stamp the PR visa?

Ola88

Jul 19, 2017
CIC, I used fedex and I am in the U.S, do you know which number can I use to call?
1888-242-2100 Try calling numerous times even if it says we are experiencing high call volume.. It will eventually go through..

Just keep trying and please let me know the conversation that ensued between you and them.. Its a toll free number i guess

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
CIC, I used fedex and I am in the U.S, do you know which number can I use to call CIC (from outside Canada)?
1888-242-2100 Try calling numerous times even if it says we are experiencing high call volume.. It will eventually go through..

Just keep trying and please let me know the conversation that ensued between you and them.. Its a toll free number i guess
this number is only for people from inside Canada. Number for outside Canada is +1-613-944-4000

KaranSingh9

Jul 13, 2017
Hello!

My profile was approved on July 14th, 2017 as well but my tracker is not active.. I called cic but was told it has been mailed out and was advised to check with Canadapost.. Spoke to Canadapost and they said they never received anything.. I am lost!

Any update on your tracker yet?
Hi, No update on my tracker. How do I call them from USA? Is there any number where I can call them from outside Canada?

KaranSingh9

Jul 13, 2017
Hello!

My profile was approved on July 14th, 2017 as well but my tracker is not active.. I called cic but was told it has been mailed out and was advised to check with Canadapost.. Spoke to Canadapost and they said they never received anything.. I am lost!

Any update on your tracker yet?

Which number did you dial?

KaranSingh9

Jul 13, 2017
The number didn't work for me, I guess its just for ppl in canada.

mask the number with *67613 944 4000...only then it will go through...I am trying it now..I am nervous as hell.

So I called them right away and the operator lady said that Passport has been sent to printing last week and from then it may take few days and probably they'll dispatch it this week. Fingers crossed

Last edited:

theblastone

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
mask the number with *67613 944 4000...only then it will go through...I am trying it now..I am nervous as hell.

So I called them right away and the operator lady said that Passport has been sent to printing last week and from then it may take few days and probably they'll dispatch it this week. Fingers crossed
Any Update?

theblastone

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Nope..that was the latest...yesterday...did you call?
Since there were no status updates on cic account, I sent them an email 7 days ago to confirm if my passports have reached, I got a reply back yesterday saying passport will be sent out shortly. But the reply also states the passports will be sent out using Canada post bla bla.. while I have used Fedex and I am not even in Canada so I guess it was a generic reply.

I am planning to call tomorrow ,IF tracker does not get activated today. Should I dial this- *67-613-944-4000 while calling from USA.

KaranSingh9

Jul 13, 2017
Since there were no status updates on cic account, I sent them an email 7 days ago to confirm if my passports have reached, I got a reply back yesterday saying passport will be sent out shortly. But the reply also states the passports will be sent out using Canada post bla bla.. while I have used Fedex and I am not even in Canada so I guess it was a generic reply.

I am planning to call tomorrow ,IF tracker does not get activated today. Should I dial this- *67-613-944-4000 while calling from USA.
Yes..dial that number exactly like that....there will be a wait time for some 30 mins or so ...I think it is generic email template that they use...because I also used Fedex from USA