+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After rejection of visitor visa (India), need help for some serious questions.

arjunoberoi08

May 31, 2018
After my dad and my sister got rejected as I've posted on other thread "Unfortunately rejected" some months ago.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/unfortunately-rejected.584941/

This time they need to apply again through agent. There are some serious questions I have as of now:

1. Is there any recommendations for visa agent from Chandigarh? (no promotion or fake reviews please).
2. Can someone (from family) transfer lumpsum to applicant's bank account (all of the sudden) for the sake of visa requirement?
3. Anyone who just got India visa approved, can we talk in DM please? (especially those who got rejected at first and re-applied and approved). (I promise I won't disturb much)
4. How can one get rejection letter in 1999's visa (Canada TRV)? Or we should forget about it as it does not matter for that old?

Thank you and I'm grateful for existence of this forum . Keep it going for discussion and for the lost ones like me.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
2. You can't do that, the visa officer will see the sudden lumpsum and know you did it "just for the sake of the visa requirement."

4. You should try to get it. CIC will still see it in their system. If you have a reference number, you can easily make an ATIP request for it.

H1629

Feb 25, 2019
After my dad and my sister got rejected as I've posted on other thread "Unfortunately rejected" some months ago.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/unfortunately-rejected.584941/

This time they need to apply again through agent. There are some serious questions I have as of now:

1. Is there any recommendations for visa agent from Chandigarh? (no promotion or fake reviews please).
2. Can someone (from family) transfer lumpsum to applicant's bank account (all of the sudden) for the sake of visa requirement?
3. Anyone who just got India visa approved, can we talk in DM please? (especially those who got rejected at first and re-applied and approved). (I promise I won't disturb much)
4. How can one get rejection letter in 1999's visa (Canada TRV)? Or we should forget about it as it does not matter for that old?

Thank you and I'm grateful for existence of this forum . Keep it going for discussion and for the lost ones like me.
No agents ..you can simply hire some reliable immigration lawyer who can prepare ur file and then you can submit directly at vfs office Chandigarh..these days difficult to trust on agents ..no offense please .it's my personal opinion.. difficult to find a genuine one

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

1. Both your dad and your sister have weak applications. I had advised this earlier too.

2. Contrary to what you think, there is no need for them to apply through an agent.

3. It's easy to see that you are desperate. Agents will probably give you false assurances.

4. Consequent to #3, I would be concerned about an agent submitting factually incorrect statements or documents. In short, risks of misrepresentation.

5. Your dad must declare any previous visa refusals to any country regardless of how long back it happened. Failure to declare these visa refusals could result in a ban for misrepresentation

Reactions: k.h.p.