+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

after refusal ,study permit visa approved after reapply, need help in baby visa

alaa8891

May 31, 2018
hello
a study permit for me , and open work permit for my wife are approved finally after refusal once before , it took them 10 weeks to answer , in which my wife give birth to baby girl , we send them the birth certificate while our applications in process and got approved after 1 week , we applied online and did our biometric in tunis/Tunisia .

now I would like to apply for my daughter to accompany us , what kind of visa and how to apply and what documents should I need for her other than valid passport ? does she need to do medical examination as well
, ( Iam studying in Canada by scholarship funded by country )

thank you for your help

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello
a study permit for me , and open work permit for my wife are approved finally after refusal once before , it took them 10 weeks to answer , in which my wife give birth to baby girl , we send them the birth certificate while our applications in process and got approved after 1 week , we applied online and did our biometric in tunis/Tunisia .

now I would like to apply for my daughter to accompany us , what kind of visa and how to apply and what documents should I need for her other than valid passport ? does she need to do medical examination as well
, ( Iam studying in Canada by scholarship funded by country )

thank you for your help
Congratulations on your new born.

I assume you are applying from Tunisia? If that is the case, you would need to apply for a TRV for your daughter (visa stamp in your daughter's passport). All you would need to show is your approved permits and perhaps a letter of explanation. This should be approved easily.

Your daughter will be issued a Visitor Record either at the Canadian Embassy in Tunisia or at the Canadian border/airport.

A visitor record is a document similar to a study/work permit. This document will allow your child to stay legally inside Canada and can also be used to enroll your child in a school when the time comes.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

alaa8891

May 31, 2018
Congratulations on your new born.

I assume you are applying from Tunisia? If that is the case, you would need to apply for a TRV for your daughter (visa stamp in your daughter's passport). All you would need to show is your approved permits and perhaps a letter of explanation. This should be approved easily.

Your daughter will be issued a Visitor Record either at the Canadian Embassy in Tunisia or at the Canadian border/airport.

A visitor record is a document similar to a study/work permit. This document will allow your child to stay legally inside Canada and can also be used to enroll your child in a school when the time comes.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

I live in Libya and there is no embassy there , so I applied online and did the biometric in tunis/Tunisia , now they called for our passport for visa stamp in tunis .
her passport still on process , so I have to wait until her passport issue , can I apply for her online through my application in the same way we applied or I should open new account for her ?

Last edited: