+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After receiving NOI can i change EE Profile details?

arcab25

Mar 20, 2018
Hello guys,
On 12th FEB I received NOI based on my EE profile and yet I haven't have submitted application. Now I want to change my work Experience title a little bit, NOC code will be the same, but title has extra word just need to change. And then I want to apply for NOI. can I do that?

If anybody have change any details after receiving NOI but before applying for NOI, could you share you Experience.

Also now when I am looking to my EE profile now, under language skill, the answer for "DO I have French language skill" is empty? should I answer it or leave it just like that?

blivori

Star Member
Jul 21, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30th April
Med's Done....
18th April
Also now when I am looking to my EE profile now, under language skill, the answer for "DO I have French language skill" is empty? should I answer it or leave it just like that?
empty if you didn't do the french test.

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
Hello guys,
On 12th FEB I received NOI based on my EE profile and yet I haven't have submitted application. Now I want to change my work Experience title a little bit, NOC code will be the same, but title has extra word just need to change. And then I want to apply for NOI. can I do that?

If anybody have change any details after receiving NOI but before applying for NOI, could you share you Experience.

Hello,

Its best if you can avoid any changes to the profile. However, If it a must to be done, then go ahead. NOI's are generally issused based on NOC codes and titles really dont matter. However, you will need proof to support your NOC claim.

Nishant.

Reactions: arcab25

arcab25

Mar 20, 2018
Hello,

Its best if you can avoid any changes to the profile. However, If it a must to be done, then go ahead. NOI's are generally issused based on NOC codes and titles really dont matter. However, you will need proof to support your NOC claim.

Nishant.
Thank you for your advise. Yes my NOC will going to be the same, just a little change in title only.

arcab25

Mar 20, 2018
empty if you didn't do the french test.
I believe that question has been introduced after creating the profile, and now when I am goin to change the job title it will ask me to answer that question too, but answer will be NO, as I am non-French speaker, and nothing will affect my points, but I am just worried that when I submit application OINP people would understand or not.

ajd1994

Jul 31, 2019
Hello guys,

Hey I'm in a similar situation. I want to change my job title and company name (minor wording changes). I haven't submitted my OINP application yet. Had you made the updates to your EE profile? Did you face any issues?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hey I'm in a similar situation. I want to change my job title and company name (minor wording changes). I haven't submitted my OINP application yet. Had you made the updates to your EE profile? Did you face any issues?
You can make the changes, No issues!

martzino93

Aug 31, 2019
Hello,

Nishant.
Good day...I received my NOI and I’m in the process of gathering my documents, please I will also like to know if I can change the company name in my EE profile to a different name but the job title (NOC) still remains the same and if it won’t poss a problem.
Pls help me with a reply it’s urgent.

Last edited:

martzino93

Aug 31, 2019
Good day...I received my NOI and I’m in the process of gathering my documents, please I will also like to know if I can change the company name in my EE profile to a different name but the job title (NOC) still remains the same and if it won’t poss a problem.
Pls help me with a reply it’s urgent.

Last edited:

vmh28

Oct 8, 2019
I also have the same query.
I had written my education details in the EE profile such that the end date of the course was the date of the exams and not the results. I am given to understand that it is incorrect. I am wondering if it needs to be changed, and if changed then whether it will affect my NOI which I have already received.

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Hi Guys, I have a similar case. Want to make minor changes to my designation in EE, I got a NOI from OINP. No changes required in my NOC code. Did you guys get your ITA?
please let me know

abinpeace111

Oct 28, 2021
Dears,

I had created my EE profile as spouse not accompanying and received an NOI from OINP. Now I'm thinking of taking my wife and kid along, can I change my profile to add them, if so how? Also will this affect my OINP NOI which I have already received?

Is there any other place along the process till COPR, where we can switch from non-accompanying spouse to spouse accompanying? TIA

Sharon342020

Oct 24, 2021
Dears,

I had created my EE profile as spouse not accompanying and received an NOI from OINP. Now I'm thinking of taking my wife and kid along, can I change my profile to add them, if so how? Also will this affect my OINP NOI which I have already received?

Is there any other place along the process till COPR, where we can switch from non-accompanying spouse to spouse accompanying? TIA
Hi , Were you able to decide on this? have you submitted ur OINP application? I'm on the same boat. TIA