+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After receiving NOI can i change EE Profile details?

Meharoof

Feb 8, 2023
You can make the changes, No issues!
I'm in a slightly similar but not really similar situation. I am unable to get payslips for the first month of employment because the employment was in another company my I received the salary as cheque into a relative's account. Now even if I remove this month my CRS score will not be impacted. Then second thing is my current employment also has 1 month additional in the beginning. I have to edit my employment details because I was employed by their Indian branch for the first month, and from second month onwards, I was employed in the Malaysian branch. However, this employment I have stated as a single employment in my EE profile. Here as well, if I remove this first month, it will not impact my CRS score. I have been paid in my Indian account for this first month with Indian branch.

JordanPattinson

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
I'm in a slightly similar but not really similar situation. I am unable to get payslips for the first month of employment because the employment was in another company my I received the salary as cheque into a relative's account. Now even if I remove this month my CRS score will not be impacted. Then second thing is my current employment also has 1 month additional in the beginning. I have to edit my employment details because I was employed by their Indian branch for the first month, and from second month onwards, I was employed in the Malaysian branch. However, this employment I have stated as a single employment in my EE profile. Here as well, if I remove this first month, it will not impact my CRS score. I have been paid in my Indian account for this first month with Indian branch.
Hi, did you make the change to your profile? I want to change my ielts results date.

Steak75

Star Member
Nov 21, 2022
I changed. If it doesn't affect your score, you can change without impacting your NOI. If score changes, your profile will become ineligible.

Thanks for letting us know. Did you made the change after creating a profile in Ontario website or before? Also, may I know the change you made?

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hello,

Its best if you can avoid any changes to the profile. However, If it a must to be done, then go ahead. NOI's are generally issused based on NOC codes and titles really dont matter. However, you will need proof to support your NOC claim.

Nishant.

ceejay3473

Mar 2, 2024
I got an OINP skill trade NOI on March 1st, 10am. The crs range was 350-424

My score was
1. 417 on Feb 29
2. 430 on March 1st midnight 12 am, due to 2 year experience.
3. 414 on march 1st, 8 am.
l updated my express entry profile with recent IELTS of lower score.

I got an NOI on March 1st, 10 am and this was according to my 414 score on Feb 29th. (They give pnp according to the previous day's score)

What should I do? Should I keep the recent update of IELTS or switch back to the first one.
Would there be any possibility of a rejection?