+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After receiving COPR

mehrab14

Aug 18, 2017
my wife and i applied for FSWP and recently got our visa stamp amd COPR. This inclides a visa on our passports and two copies of COPR each (one with photo amd the other without). Beside this we received an electronically generated letter informing us that visa has been granted. We are set to travel in NOV. Now i have some questions:
1. Are these the only docs provided by vfs or should there be more?
2. What documents beside COPR and visa need to be presented at the immigration?
3. Minimum fund required is CAD 15500 (approx) per person. Do i have to have this much fund at the entry port or can i show that remaining fund will arrive later?
4. Do i have to have the fund in cash only or can i show my foreign currency bank balance maintained in home country which can be transferred later to my canadian bank account?
5. My destination state/city shows ON/Toronto. Does it mean i have to cross immigration at toronto? If so, I will initially stay at my relatives place in ottawa (same will be my address given during immigrantion for the pr cards) - will this be an issue?

Reactions: sam_15

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Hi there! When did you submit your passport to vfs gulshan? And when did you get it back? i have submitted my pp but no reply yet, if i get visa inshaAllah i am planning for end of november too,