+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After PR Approval, what is next?

ms.eheads

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
My employer emailed me today about my PR Approval. Thank God! Moving on, what will be the next step im dealing with? (Single with common law) is there any possibility that the approval might be denied? How long will it take for the release of Visa? Please share your ideas. It would be a great help. Thank you so much!

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
ms.eheads said:
My employer emailed me today about my PR Approval. Thank God! Moving on, what will be the next step im dealing with? (Single with common law) is there any possibility that the approval might be denied? How long will it take for the release of Visa? Please share your ideas. It would be a great help. Thank you so much!
What your employer has to do with your PR application? Employer cannot apply for PR on your behalf. Are you sure you aren't confused it with LMIA?

ms.eheads

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
pfse said:
What your employer has to do with your PR application? Employer cannot apply for PR on your behalf. Are you sure you aren't confused it with LMIA?

He just congratulated us. Because i applied through consultancy (and maybe my consultant informed our employer about our PR Approval) and fyi cic emailed us already for the visa stamping. So please answer my question if you guys have an idea. AND DONT GET CONFUSED. Thanks.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ms.eheads said:
He just congratulated us. Because i applied through consultancy (and maybe my consultant informed our employer about our PR Approval) and fyi cic emailed us already for the visa stamping. So please answer my question if you guys have an idea. AND DONT GET CONFUSED. Thanks.
Its better to ask your consultants directly about any queries.

ms.eheads

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Thats why im asking here because my consultant is just feeding me limited information. Maybe he is busy with other applicants and also think that i am too excited. So please if you have an idea (im saying it, again and again), kindly reply. If you dont have anything else to say relevant or may be of help, refrain from replying. Please comprehend. Thank you.

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
ms.eheads said:
Yup, many ppl here "have an idea", but try to be more accurate and detailed when formulating your questions and don't confuse ppl with unrelated information... What PR application type you applied to? Did you receive passport request? Did you send your passport for visa stamping? Did you receive COPR? It is hard to answer your question unless you provide more details on your application.

hrk777

Mar 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what is the time required from post ita to visa stamping

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
pfse said:
Yup, many ppl here "have an idea", but try to be more accurate and detailed when formulating your questions and don't confuse ppl with unrelated information... What PR application type you applied to? Did you receive passport request? Did you send your passport for visa stamping? Did you receive COPR? It is hard to answer your question unless you provide more details on your application.
You gave an extremely patient reply. Commendable in the face of such blatantly off-putting entitlement