+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After online citizenship test...

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
I received my test request on Feb 28th——Interview request on Mar 18th——Interviewed on April 9th—— May 17th received email about Oath will take place on May 31.
Hi, congratulations must be a citizen today.
I have also received the document request. Did you email the consent form & copy of passport together in one email or in two separate emails ?

Tanchik

Jun 4, 2017
something similar happened to me. My camera did not work and i was asked to do the test again (around a week later). This retest was done over Microsoft Teams and one-on-one with an IRCC agent.

If there was something wrong with your test, IRCC will def let you know and give you the next steps.
Did they send re-test invitation by email?

bunnienie88

Nov 5, 2018
I received my test request on Feb 28th——Interview request on Mar 18th——Interviewed on April 9th—— May 17th received email about Oath will take place on May 31.
Congratulations!
May I know for how long from receiving AOR letter you were then invited for the test? Thanks!

bunnienie88

Nov 5, 2018
Good afternoon! If you are given a scheduled test period, do you have to inform them via email of your chosen Test Date? Is it from 9 am to 5pm for the test time? Unsure how it does really work. Thanks very much!

tomasmrsfg

Oct 2, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Good afternoon! If you are given a scheduled test period, do you have to inform them via email of your chosen Test Date? Is it from 9 am to 5pm for the test time? Unsure how it does really work. Thanks very much!
You will take the your test within the specified date and time. You don’t have to inform them, just click on the link they emailed you. You can take the test until 11:59PM, Monday to Sunday.