+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

after oinp get approved

RP251993

Jan 9, 2019
hi guys,
my oinp get approved today in international student stream, can u please tell me what is the next step.
will they send the approval document by mail? how long should i wait to get that ? am i already nominated to apply for permanent residence?
can anyone please elaborate the next steps ?
how can i apply like under express entry or federal?

azuredragon

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
hi guys,
my oinp get approved today in international student stream, can u please tell me what is the next step.
will they send the approval document by mail? how long should i wait to get that ? am i already nominated to apply for permanent residence?
can anyone please elaborate the next steps ?
how can i apply like under express entry or federal?
Hi,

Congrats!
You will get it by mail. Mine took less than a week when i received my paper works. It also states if you are under express entry of paper based ( my guess is paper based). Gather your documents and prepare for you PR application.

Good luck.

Reactions: RP251993

RP251993

Jan 9, 2019
Hi,

Congrats!
You will get it by mail. Mine took less than a week when i received my paper works. It also states if you are under express entry of paper based ( my guess is paper based). Gather your documents and prepare for you PR application.

Good luck.

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Hi I applied OINP under human capital stream on October 3 but got ITA from IRCC and submitted my PR application on Jan1. But today i received a mail from oinp that your express entry portal is not available to provide the nomination certificate. But that 600 points is very crucial to me as i am having 50 points for the current job in canada. As i am ICT employee there is no guarantee till yhe end of PR that i am available in this job. plese tell me how to convince the oinp officer and get the NC