+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After my first rejection, I got my approval for the second time

Batman5550

May 15, 2019
I requested the caps from the visa officer and read through carefully and several times,.
I did make sure my sop was strong and concrete
I added up additional documents to prove to the visa officer regard to employment.
I showed all my properties as home ties and increase my financial situation as well
And prayed toward it before re apply.
Then I got approval letter in two weeks.

Benjena

May 28, 2019
Please do u work and base in Ghana. Many applicants outside their country of residence face deep challengies to.proof ties. Especially does on temporary residence

Batman5550

May 15, 2019
How much funds did you show in your second application.Was it just adequate for one year of study? thanks
For my case I did pay half of the tuition and it one year course with internship.for my statement it was 60000 ghana cedis and my sponsor was having 150000 ghana cedis upward.

Ospinto_1234

Jul 9, 2019
For my case I did pay half of the tuition and it one year course with internship.for my statement it was 60000 ghana cedis and my sponsor was having 150000 ghana cedis upward.
Similar to be my first case which was rejected. Had about 30 k cad in my personnal account and 37 k cad in my co-sponsor account. Paid one year tuition. I believe my SOP was weak. By the way is your sponsor your dad and how many years of working experience do you have?

Sirwise

Jul 19, 2019
Congratulations bro, may God help us to succeed in life and the hereafter. I am so excited to hear that your application is approved in your second attempt.
Can we exchange contacts to share with me your success story ?
I requested the caps from the visa officer and read through carefully and several times,.
I added up additional documents to prove to the visa officer regard to employment.
I showed all my properties as home ties and increase my financial situation as well
Then I got approval letter in two wee
Then I got approval letter in two weeks.