+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After medical no update plz help me

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
T

thanks :) but i wanna know my friend applid 10 days before me after he passed the medical next day he gt visa approved but i passed my medical of 1 march but still there is no update after that is it positive or negative
dear i havent yet launched my file so cnt say anything but every person's profile is diff u ll surely get ur visa... there must b some procedure pending that they r carrying out which is causing delay... b positive :)

Amar@

Feb 21, 2019
dear i havent yet launched my file so cnt say anything but every person's profile is diff u ll surely get ur visa... there must b some procedure pending that they r carrying out which is causing delay... b positive :)
Ok mate thanks :)

SridharSridu

Jun 2, 2019
T

thanks :) but i wanna know my friend applid 10 days before me after he passed the medical next day he gt visa approved but i passed my medical of 1 march but still there is no update after that is it positive or negative
Hello I'm in same situation dated July 1 2019....After medical in how many you got your decision?? Please answer and help out

Amar ambedkar

May 14, 2019
Dnt wry after medical update u ll get visa in 10 or 15 days nd gud luck
hey Amar, Amar this side. I have just applied for my visa on 29th of june and biometrics date is of 5 july. could you plz tell me what's next after biometrics. like when will i have to submit my medicals. because i am from lucknow and i have to travel to delhi everytime there is any formalities. So this time i wish to complete all the required step while being in delhi itself.

Jun 3, 2019
Is it positive sign there is no update after medical passed its been 10 days plz help me, canada student visa under sds
I hope you already got your medical results. However, if you do not hear anything from them, it is a good sign most of the time. If they see something in the medical results, they will contact you immediately (within a week), so that you will have time to take medications, if it can be treated.