+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After Medical Exam is completed

marnot

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Hi everyone,
I have been searching for info on this topic but I still haven’t been able to do this operation online.
Almost 2 weeks ago I have done my medical exam.
The doctor sent me the receipt the same day via e-mail.
After the visit she recommended to upload the “information sheet” to my visa application.
I had no idea how to do that since I couldn’t even manage to link my application too (I tried several times).
So I contacted her today to confirm that the receipt has been forwarded to IRCC and she wrote me as follows:
"Dear Mrs,
Information Sheet, sent by me to you, testifies that the medical practice has been received by the medical section of immigration and they are, after evaluating its practice, informing IRCC.
You and I have done all of our expertise, but you MUST attach Information Sheet to your visa application.”

So next action I took was going through the webform/enquiry and explain the issue and submit the receipt.

What am I doing wrong? And what did you do after your medical exam?

Thank you so much!

Porya MohSo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Hi everyone,
I have been searching for info on this topic but I still haven’t been able to do this operation online.
Almost 2 weeks ago I have done my medical exam.
The doctor sent me the receipt the same day via e-mail.
After the visit she recommended to upload the “information sheet” to my visa application.
I had no idea how to do that since I couldn’t even manage to link my application too (I tried several times).
So I contacted her today to confirm that the receipt has been forwarded to IRCC and she wrote me as follows:
"Dear Mrs,
Information Sheet, sent by me to you, testifies that the medical practice has been received by the medical section of immigration and they are, after evaluating its practice, informing IRCC.
You and I have done all of our expertise, but you MUST attach Information Sheet to your visa application.”

So next action I took was going through the webform/enquiry and explain the issue and submit the receipt.

What am I doing wrong? And what did you do after your medical exam?

Thank you so much!
The physician send your examination results to Canada herself.
But in the section on your MyCIC account where you can upload documents, there is a section for medical examinations. That's where you should upload this.
If for whatever reason you can't do this, than upload it together with your LOE (letter of explanation).

marnot

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Hi, thanks for your reply
But how can I upload a document if I didn’t manage to link my application online?

Porya MohSo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Hi, thanks for your reply
But how can I upload a document if I didn’t manage to link my application online?
I'm not sure what you mean with linking your application online.
After receiving ITA, you will have the option to upload documents in your account.
But if by linking you mean linking your medical results to your application, then you do not need to do so. After the physician send your results to IRCC, IRCC links it to your application.

marnot

Star Member
May 19, 2014
I'm not sure what you mean with linking your application online.
After receiving ITA, you will have the option to upload documents in your account.
But if by linking you mean linking your medical results to your application, then you do not need to do so. After the physician send your results to IRCC, IRCC links it to your application.
I mean link the application to my cic account. I really dont have any idea on how to upload a document otherwise.
Thanks so much for helping!