+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After letter of being children under 18 representative

msaleh

Jan 3, 2019
Hey all;

Kindly I need your support to clarify the following points

1- What is the percentage of Iraqi people that got approved during 2018?

2- Is there any difference in accepting the cases between Ontario and Alberta?

3- If I received a letter of being my children under 18 representative, how long it will take to get the hearing date? Note (My lawyer informed that my case was initially selected to be expedited few months ago, then I received the representative letter), is there is any chance to process my case as expedited even after receiving the mentioned letter?

Thanks

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all;

3- If I received a letter of being my children under 18 representative, how long it will take to get the hearing date? Note (My lawyer informed that my case was initially selected to be expedited few months ago, then I received the representative letter), is there is any chance to process my case as expedited even after receiving the mentioned letter?

Thanks
1. statistics from 2018 are not yet available (that would be too soon). However you can check 2017.
2. there is no difference as this is a federal process. The difference is in the access of certain things (like a legal aid, housing or others).
3. because of surge of application, this will not help you anymore. Waiting time for hearing is somewhere 12+ months.

Reactions: msaleh

msaleh

Jan 3, 2019
1. statistics from 2018 are not yet available (that would be too soon). However you can check 2017.
2. there is no difference as this is a federal process. The difference is in the access of certain things (like a legal aid, housing or others).
3. because of surge of application, this will not help you anymore. Waiting time for hearing is somewhere 12+ months.
Thanks;

If I'm working now, pay my taxes, and I do not get any financial support, do you think this will support my case?

regards

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Not for your refugee claim. But it may help if you are eligible for H&C if you are refused. Establishment in Canada is considered a positive.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey all;

Thanks
Between 2/3-3/4 of applicants from Iraq were accepted in 2018.