+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

after landing and getting PR

matart

Jul 23, 2009
Dear friends,
My friend left to Canada and settled in BC, he suspect that there is one guy from his company intend to revange from him for a personal reason, and he want to send to CIC that this man has changed his Job title when he sent his work experience. Do u think that will harm him or effect on his immigration, or they'll not consider this kind of bullshit.

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
hii...

now no-one can harm your friend...immigration process os over, he is settled..that's it!

be cool and enjoy...

harsh

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
matart said:
Dear friends,
My friend left to Canada and settled in BC, he suspect that there is one guy from his company intend to revange from him for a personal reason, and he want to send to CIC that this man has changed his Job title when he sent his work experience. Do u think that will harm him or effect on his immigration, or they'll not consider this kind of bull*censored word*.
He is fine now. No body can hamper it.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If somebody is found as having lied to immigration, their PR can be taken away but I don't think this is something immigration will take seriously. I am sure they get calls like this all the time when somebody wants to get somebody else in trouble. At worst, there could be an investigation and then they'll find out that he didn't lie and clear him.