+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After "Job Match", what to do?

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
I have completed an Express Entry profile and registered with the job match. The portal only asked me for Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker Validation Code. It did not ask me to create a resume indicating where you want to live, the kind of job you are looking for, and what skills you would bring to an employer, etc.

Do you encounter the same problem?

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
The system is not completely ready yet for the job-matching facility. You can only register and wait. It's not an error.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
nads1 said:
The system is not completely ready yet for the job-matching facility. You can only register and wait. It's not an error.
So is there a next step? Or, I just needed to register with the Job Match? Do I need to register with "My Job Seeker Account"?

AndreasChen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nads1 said:
I doubt there will be a next step ever. Job bank registration requirement is just a marketing trick to pump up user numbers and therefore to ask for more funding. Even CIC does not expect the job bank to work at all.

cecorpnp

Dec 29, 2014
specialmary said:
I have completed an Express Entry profile and registered with the job match. The portal only asked me for Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker Validation Code. It did not ask me to create a resume indicating where you want to live, the kind of job you are looking for, and what skills you would bring to an employer, etc.

Do you encounter the same problem?
Hi, Can you please tell me where/how did you get your Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker Validation Code?

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
specialmary said:
So is there a next step? Or, I just needed to register with the Job Match? Do I need to register with "My Job Seeker Account"?
I would also like to know if one should register with "My Job Seeker Account" or just wait until Job Match system is Up ?

Please clarify

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
cecorpnp said:
Hi, Can you please tell me where/how did you get your Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker Validation Code?
After entering your express entry profile successfully, the system should send you a message and give you these information.

cecorpnp

Dec 29, 2014
No message received :(
Only email received was your profile has been updated but there is no message in mycic inbox.