+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After ITA, PR application query

Tam123

Jun 15, 2017
Hi.

QUERY 1:
Is it okay to go for an upfront medical exam? I have received ITA and i am in the process of filling my application whilst trying to gather all of my documents together on the side. So should I just get on with the medical exam and get it done? (because I have not received any instructions from CIC/Immigration yet)

QUERY 2:
Is the application entirely filled out and sent ONLINE only? No paper documentation needs to be sent physically at the time of submitting the PR application?

QUERY # 3 :
In the past 10 years I have had to move around quite a bit due to work (three different locations for about a year each and then back home for a year or so before having to move again). So in my application should i mention all of those locations? Even though i was moving my permanent home was always the same back in my hometown where my family lives and I would shift back to that address only. So should i mention all of those addresses?
It would appear like this :
2008-2012 Permanent address
2012-2013-CITY B
2013-2015-Back to Permanent address
2014-2015-CITY C
and so on.
What should i do?

You can answer any or all queries, thanks in advance and apologies for my long post :) cheers

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Query 1......yes you can go ahead and do medicals. You won't receive instruction from CIC

Query 2.......yes everything is online if you are applying online
Query 3 .....yes you have to mention all addresses