+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After ITA letter of employment experience class

Dec 16, 2016
Hi I got my ITA under express entry experience class . I worked for my employer for past two and a half years since I graduate. I got the employment records from him. I worked part time in library during university years and did serve in military for 2 years. I don't have records for military and library jobs. Do I need to provide those? Also in the funds section, What do I put? Someone can you please guide me?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - For any employment for which you did not claim points simply add those in the personal history section.

2 - Upload a letter stating that you've been invited under CEC and thus, no proof of funds are required.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
DelPiero07 said:
1 - For any employment for which you did not claim points simply add those in the personal history section.

2 - Upload a letter stating that you've been invited under CEC and thus, no proof of funds are required.
I have question for you sir,

I got ITA and they are asking for employer letters for all of my husband's jobs even though I didn't claim any points based on his previous work. What should I do since it is very hard to get those letters form back home!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hanan22 said:
I have question for you sir,

I got ITA and they are asking for employer letters for all of my husband's jobs even though I didn't claim any points based on his previous work. What should I do since it is very hard to get those letters form back home!
It is requiring those reference letters as you've mentioned his employment in the work history section. If no points were claimed simply move those jobs to the personal history section.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
DelPiero07 said:
It is requiring those reference letters as you've mentioned his employment in the work history section. If no points were claimed simply move those jobs to the personal history section.
Thank you so much sir

And I won't get in trouble because of this?

sameerg123

Dec 16, 2016
I had the same concern. I added my wife work experience but dont have any proofs for it. I claimed 0 points for those so is it 100% safe to remove those from Work Experience and add it in the Personal History section?

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
sameerg123 said:
I had the same concern. I added my wife work experience but dont have any proofs for it. I claimed 0 points for those so is it 100% safe to remove those from Work Experience and add it in the Personal History section?
Did you receive any answer? I am so confused :-\

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Update:

I just called CIC and they told me even though I claimed 0 points for my spouse's work experience, I still need to list all of his work experience under the work experience section and personal details section.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerg123 said:
Yes.