+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After ITA documents

mmahmud

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
Hello

I recently got ITA on the 26th March, 2018 draw. Because of some of my situations, I have some confusions that I will like to ask about. Any help is appreciated.

1. In personal history, I put freelancing as a Graphic designer for 4 years however that is not what my application is based on. I based it on my recent work. My question is, since I showed it, do I need to submit proof for it? If so, what kind of proof?

2. This is regarding proof of fund. What if the needed amount is accumulated only in the recent month and for the previous months that amount was not present in the account?

3. When will they send medical examination instructions? Or should I do an upfront medical examination?

Thanks

watt_head

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Udaipur
NOC Code......
Hello
1. No proof required.
2. If amount deposited recently in your account you need to show source, whether it is from your own accounts or somebody else's. If from someone else's accounts then a gift deed is advisable.
3. No instructions will be sent for medical, you can book an appointment at the nearest authorized center. Medical should be the last thing you do before submitting your application. Your visa expiry date will depend on it and you want as much time as possible for that.

mmahmud

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
Thank you for your reply.
For the Proof of Fund, the amount last entered is completely my own. They ask to show all accounts. Should I show my freelancer account as well for that?

watt_head

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Udaipur
NOC Code......
If it is from your own account, no worries then, just put in the statements for both the accounts from last six months to show that the money is yours and not borrowed.

Aryan7

Mar 2, 2018
Thanks a lot.
I also get ITA on 26th March and now in process of collecting documents. I have some questions.
1. I have PNP nomination from Ontario and I mention it as well but the personalized checklist does not ask for nomination certificate. In which field I should upload it?
2. My spouse has been living abroad since last 10 years but going to his home country frequently on vacations. Checklist does not ask his PCC for home country. Should we submit it still and in which field?
Plz help