+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After Invitation

vancouvers paradise

May 1, 2017
Hello Good morning friends,

Could you please help me to understand how much time it takes to process the application after getting an invitation from CIC for a family.
kindly advice.

Thanks..

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
vancouvers paradise said:
Hello Good morning friends,

Could you please help me to understand how much time it takes to process the application after getting an invitation from CIC for a family.
kindly advice.

Thanks..
You have 90 days to submit your application from the day you get the invitation. So the process is:
- You get an invitation (ITA)
- You submit your application of eAPR (Electronic application for permanent residency)
- IRCC sends you an AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt). In almost all cases the AOR comes on the same day as your eAPR.

The processing time is set at 6 months from the AOR date. Some are much faster (My self it took 2 months and 8 days) others take much longer, I've seen cases lasting over a year.

vancouvers paradise

May 1, 2017
Thanks Buddy for your response.

I heard that if the candidate is single then processing time will be very less.

You might have noticed now in every draw there are 3000+ candidates are invited so in this scenario what do you think the processing time.
I heard things are much faster then earlier anyways pls share your views in this..

Thanks

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
vancouvers paradise said:
Thanks Buddy for your response.

I heard that if the candidate is single then processing time will be very less.

You might have noticed now in every draw there are 3000+ candidates are invited so in this scenario what do you think the processing time.
I heard things are much faster then earlier anyways pls share your views in this..

Thanks
Anything that is mentioned here is speculation and is unreliable. If you are to plan your life, plan for a 6 month processing time. Anything that comes before is a blessing.

Here is a tracker that has over 2400 cases in it. You can use it to draw your own conclusions about family size, country of origin and other information like that.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application