+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

after interview how much time does it takes to ask for passport to issue visa

sarabpreet

Mar 1, 2014
Hello everyone,
First of all thank you to everyone for help. Today I m writing in regards to my husband's family class sponsorship application in Australia. I am a Canadian citizen and I have submitted sponsorship application on October 4th, 2014 through Sydney Australia. We received an email from consulate general of Canada in Sydney Australia for an interview. Our interview was on march 10 and it went well and was successful. After interview officer told us that they want my husband to be in Canada before may 5th because his student visa was expiring in may 8, 2015. We did not submit the right of permanent fee earlier therefore they asked us to submit that and assured us that we will be together in month or so. I was so happy that anticipation of starting life together. However It is may 7th and we still have not heard anything from embassy. Everyday we wait for mail it has been almost 2 months. I was wondering if anyone else been through same situation ? Usually how much time does it take for consulate general of Canada in Sydney Australia to ask for passport and issue visa ? It will be great help if someone can provide some information. Thank you so much and best wishes for everyone who are waiting for their family to reunite.

MisbahNabeel

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Lisbon
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Doc's Request.
September 2, October 11 2014, and February 13 2015
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
13 Aug 2014
Med's Request
27th July 2015
Med's Done....
5th August 2015
Interview........
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
5th October 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st October 2015
LANDED..........
17th November 2015
hi i cant tell you how long they will take!!
i also called for interview in Paris
can you please explain in details what questions been asked in interview and what were answers by you any help will be highly appreciated !!