15-04-2011
AOR Received.
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
26-06-2011
Interview........
10-04-2013
Pippin said:
Apply for GCMS notes. They will take a month but they are a good source of information. Good luck.
already applied, lets see wat happens next

can-vishal

Aug 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2011
AOR Received.
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
26-06-2011
Interview........
10-04-2013
got refusal letter and the reason they had given is misrepresentation of work experience.
inadmissible for next 2 years.
any idea wat can be done next.

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
can-vishal said:
got refusal letter and the reason they had given is misrepresentation of work experience.
inadmissible for next 2 years.
any idea wat can be done next.
Sad to know dear. So you can't apply for another two years...does it mean so !!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
You may not wish to discuss it here, but only you can know whether your work experience was accurately described or not. It must be very hard for you right now. I expect the interview was meant to give you a chance to explain. If your experience documents were absolutely truthful perhaps you can get your boss to write a letter of support, but I don't know how much weight that will carry with the VO. From the way you worded your query, it doesn't sound like you think you have a strong case. In that case you will have to wait for two years and use that time to strengthen your future prospects either in Canada or another country. Good luck.

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
is there any case when an applicant got refusal and after 2 years, his reapplication got approved?

Pippin said:
You may not wish to discuss it here, but only you can know whether your work experience was accurately described or not. It must be very hard for you right now. I expect the interview was meant to give you a chance to explain. If your experience documents were absolutely truthful perhaps you can get your boss to write a letter of support, but I don't know how much weight that will carry with the VO. From the way you worded your query, it doesn't sound like you think you have a strong case. In that case you will have to wait for two years and use that time to strengthen your future prospects either in Canada or another country. Good luck.

can-vishal

Aug 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2011
AOR Received.
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
26-06-2011
Interview........
10-04-2013
the whole mess was just coz of the website mentioned on the letterhead of the company where i worked, but the thing is that the website is now owned by some other company. My employer has drafted a letter to immigration explaining abt the website and all company details and told them tht the work exp is genuine and also my lawyer drafted a letter to immigration explaining all the doubts that occurred during interview. My lawyer has send both letters through email on 28 june 2013 and request them to reconsider the file and give a chance to immigrate.

So wat do you think wat r the chances of positive reply and how long does it take to reconsider them. are there any cases which has been refused and then got positive reply while reconsidering it.

Pippin said:

deadsea02

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
can-vishal said:
interview on 10 april 2013
DM on 27 may 2013

wat it can be rejection or something else
if it is rejection should one go for reconsider or not
if going for reconsider wat r the chances for approval
Sorry to hear that:(

did u pay pay RPRF?
Did u tell them in the interview about the website issue?
Does it say inadmissible to come to canada or to apply for a PR?
and did they send you email or mail regarding the refusal or the inadmissble? they should told you that u can appeal the desition!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I don't have any answers, but like deadsea asked, what discussion was there about the website in your interview? Have you contacted the owner of the website to give you an affidavit stating when they took it over, or is there information in the website with dates that prove your case? I don't know any examples or stats on successful claims, but if you can prove the truth it sounds like a request for reconsideration is your first course of action.