+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After Getting Visa Aprroval, Changing DLI Before Entering Canada.

Feb 1, 2021
I have completed a Semester through online staying in Bangladesh from the University Of Manitoba, this is my second semester running and I haven't travel to Canada yet. My visa is also approved and stamped on my passport. Currently I am in Bangladesh and I haven't travelled to Canada yet.

Now, I applied to Seneca College and received an Offer Letter as I don't want to go in Manitoba.

My Questions are -

1. Is it possible to change Designated Learning Institution (DLI) staying in Bangaldesh although I haven't travelled in Canada ?

2. If I change my Designated Learning Institution (DLI) staying here in Bangaldesh, will it cause any problem to my Visa ?

Please let me now. It will be very helpful for me. Thank you.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
I have completed a Semester through online staying in Bangladesh from the University Of Manitoba, this is my second semester running and I haven't travel to Canada yet. My visa is also approved and stamped on my passport. Currently I am in Bangladesh and I haven't travelled to Canada yet.

Now, I applied to Seneca College and received an Offer Letter as I don't want to go in Manitoba.

My Questions are -

1. Is it possible to change Designated Learning Institution (DLI) staying in Bangaldesh although I haven't travelled in Canada ?

2. If I change my Designated Learning Institution (DLI) staying here in Bangaldesh, will it cause any problem to my Visa ?

Please let me now. It will be very helpful for me. Thank you.
Neither way you become eligible for PGWP as Seneca is running on online delivery or if you don't land before April.

Visa may become invalidated, change at our own risk.

Feb 1, 2021
Neither way you become eligible for PGWP as Seneca is running on online delivery or if you don't land before April.

Can you provide me a wise suggestion? What should I do ? I have Offee Letter And Letter Of Acceptance from Seneca

Can you provide me any wise suggestion?
I haven't travelled to Canada yet, I am waiting for my first flight. According to IRCC, if 50% of the program is online (Staying in Canada), the student is eligible for PGWP. Hopefully, I will be inside Canada by April.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Can you provide me a wise suggestion? What should I do ? I have Offee Letter And Letter Of Acceptance from Seneca

Can you provide me any wise suggestion?
I haven't travelled to Canada yet, I am waiting for my first flight. According to IRCC, if 50% of the program is online (Staying in Canada), the student is eligible for PGWP. Hopefully, I will be inside Canada by April.
50% in the sense it should fall within April 30th, 2021, studying online beyond that makes you ineligible for PGWP. Most programs by Seneca are online.