+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After dispatch, how long does the passport take?

A

abdisarockstar

I just wanted to know the number of days that the courier takes to reach us after it has been dispatched from Bangalore VFS. Anyone who has it delivered please let me know. Does it depend on the location where you live?

A

abdisarockstar

No bro. VFS seems really slow. I mean submitted my passport on 7th. Still the tracking status shows 'PROCESSING AT BANGALORE VFS' since yesterday. 5 working days minimum is irritating. Today was just my 2nd working day. :mad:

reddyakhil24

Jun 27, 2015
It takes 15 days to get your VISA approved from the day of your applied. After approval they dispatch your passport with a valid VISA it takes 2-3 business days to receive.

Reactions: aquaries1287
A

abdisarockstar

reddyakhil24 said:
It takes 15 days to get your VISA approved from the day of your applied. After approval they dispatch your passport with a valid VISA it takes 2-3 business days to receive.
Bhai mere visa has already been approved. Don't scare me. I had applied on 3rd got passport req on 7th and college is from 24th.

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
abdisarockstar said:
Bhai mere visa has already been approved. Don't scare me. I had applied on 3rd got passport req on 7th and college is from 24th.
abdisarockstar...chill dude,you should be happy your visa is already approved and you are only waiting for passport now. Many ppl are still waiting for approval for more than 2 weeks. Give thanks to God and be patience. Give it 5 business day, hopefully you should receive it. All the best....

A

abdisarockstar

Pari123 said:
abdisarockstar...chill dude,you should be happy your visa is already approved and you are only waiting for passport now. Many ppl are still waiting for approval for more than 2 weeks. Give thanks to God and be patience. Give it 5 business day, hopefully you should receive it. All the best....
Thanks man. Yeah I'm VERY grateful for the approval bro. I would not have irritated people but I have to :p because my flight tickets have been booked. Sorry to bother :) I really hope all the people in this forum get their visas ASAP