+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After change to "We do not need additional documents", what happens next?

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
This might be a CIC glitch as lots of people have their online status table updated today...

mihaifrim

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello
They ask me to send my schedule A on 12 Junuary to, and today my status is: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Do have idea how long will be like that?

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
Hi,
I am a PNP applicant, Saskatchewan, May be my case will not exactly fitted with this forum, but i am asking this question here, may be some one go through with this experience / have knowledge about it ...............

My AOR was 7 January, 2017, at September 26, 2017 , Local visa office Singapore asked to submit 11 additional paper related to me and my son by one month but which was not possible to submit by one month and asked for extension of time, I submitted my 10 paper at October and one NOC paper from home and foreign ministry in 1st December. but my online status was not changing , it showing" we need additional documents to process your file". Then i raised CSE to Singapore and three days later at 15 january 2018 it changed to "We do not need additional document " and my Back Ground column changed " We are processing your back ground check" But one things they are not still ask for Medical test.

But since 27 feb my additional document columns showing empty / nothing is written in the column.

Any friends have any idea what is going on in my file, Little worried it been passed 14 month after AOR.

1. Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
2. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
3. Review of medical results : If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
4. Review of additional documents : empty
5. Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
6. Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
7. Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
8. Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks,
jasmeen

Vinay_056

Dec 1, 2018
Hi guys
Basically
I applied on 12/10/2018
AOR: 26/10/2018
Medical passed: 27/10/18
Eligibility:27/10/18

Review of eligibility:We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results:You passed the medical exam.Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents:We do not need additional documents.Help - Review of additional documents

Interview:You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.Help - Interview

BiometricsWe do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.Help - Biometrics

Background check:Not applicable.
Help - Background check

Final decision:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

May I know what stage am I in???? Please!!!

ashithaalexander

Jan 6, 2020
Can somebody help Reviewme identify the stage I am in??
I have been requested for additional documents twice like proof of funds(updated), employment proofs, gift deed form, letter of explanation for unemployment since 2018 etc. Kind of bit stressed as to why?? People who haven't submitted all these got their PR even before date
eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • August 2, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • August 16, 2019 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi All

My status changed from we require additional documents to "follow up please"....
then change back to we require additional documents...
someone in the same situation?
AOR March 2018