+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After change to "We do not need additional documents", what happens next?

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
My background status says" your application is in process. We will let you know once we start background check"

Does it mean im in IP1?
Yes that is IP1. In IP2 they state that Your background check is in process

Reactions: Ravu

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
My background status says" your application is in process. We will let you know once we start background check"

Does it mean im in IP1?
Yes IP1. In IP2 it usually says, "We are processing your background check....."

Reactions: Ravu

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
Hi,
I was asked for additional documents and the ‘Review of additional documents’ changed to ‘We Do not need additional documents’ at the moment I have uploaded the requested documents.
I have not seen the status ‘ The additional documents you provided are being reviewed’
After around 20 days the status of ‘Background Check’ changed to ‘We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.’
Current status is shown as below. Am I at IP1 or IP2?. How long it is going to take to PPR?

1. Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
2. Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
3. Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
4. Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
5. Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
6. Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
7. Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
8. Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks,
Senthil

Lharde

Nov 11, 2017
He

hello hope faith , I raised CSE informing the mistake I did and told them to consider me as single applicant . I have not heard back from them but I noticed my ADR changed to no additional documents are needed but BG is NA. Will they consider my situation or reject it even after 100 days of AOR
Good day,
My friend is in a similar situation regarding points dropping. Hers dropped as a result of her job experience because she changed jobs prior to submission but didn't update her information, so the years of work experience was less than 3 years which made her score to lower than the minimum score for her ITA draw.

Did you withdraw your application and create a new profile or continued with your submitted application. Also how did it go?

Thanks

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Hi guys

I am stuck in IP2 since mid OCT. My BG changed to we are processing your back ground check and will send you a message if we need more details. I got the ADR on the same day(or may be after couple days cannot really recall). We were given about a week time but the ETA for documents was over 3 weeks so we had asked for an extension which was provided. We have got ADR 2 times. Everything was submitted By Nov 22nd. My additional document status has never changed to we need additional documents or we are reviewing your documents. It has always been We do not need additional documents.

Our AOR is May 12th. Not sure whats going on - why are the taking for ever to review the documents. I called CIC and the lady on phone mentioned that our medicals, security and eligibility has passed. My (principal applicant's) criminality is done but officer yet has to start my spouse criminality.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Forgot to mention the only movement was about my medicals, the status changed from Pass to we will send you instructions when we need medicals. This was because our medicals expire in March and CIC was trying to get an extension on the same Medical results. The status was changed back to Passed in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Thanks mok_kab!

How long does it take from IP1 to IP2?
Now that's a difficult question... the usual predictions are failing. In my case it was about 3 and half months... IP1 -> NA -> IP2.. but from IP2 to PPR was on the same date. Some people experienced long wait after IP2. So just relax and try not to think about it too much.

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Hi,
I was asked for additional documents and the ‘Review of additional documents’ changed to ‘We Do not need additional documents’ at the moment I have uploaded the requested documents.
I have not seen the status ‘ The additional documents you provided are being reviewed’
After around 20 days the status of ‘Background Check’ changed to ‘We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.’
Current status is shown as below. Am I at IP1 or IP2?. How long it is going to take to PPR?

1. Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
2. Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
3. Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
4. Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
5. Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
6. Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
7. Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
8. Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks,
Senthil
Looks like IP2.

Reactions: senthilpriya

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Now that's a difficult question... the usual predictions are failing. In my case it was about 3 and half months... IP1 -> NA -> IP2.. but from IP2 to PPR was on the same date. Some people experienced long wait after IP2. So just relax and try not to think about it too much.
Haha true hun!

Thanks though
Haha true hun!

Thanks though x

Reactions: mok_kab

Aditya61190

Jan 23, 2018
i completed and submitted my file on Nov 4 2017,my medical got cleared in about 15 days,I last checked my profile on 16 Jan 2018 and it still says under additional documents that the documents are bieng reviewed and under background check it says that it's not applicable.can someone please help me in knowing how much time will it take from this point onwards in getting my ppr? Also what do they check in additional documents

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
I also submitted my full application on Nov 1 2017, my medical was listed as passed shortly after. I haven't been checking my application regularly, so I can't pinpoint the exact time my Additional documents field changed to 'No additional documents required'. My background check field still says N/A. I submitted a CSE to CIC online a few weeks ago over a separate issue, and they notified me that my file is now in the London visa office. I really don't know what this means, if it's a good sign or not. Can anyone confirm if this means PPR is imminent?

Best.