+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After change to "We do not need additional documents", what happens next?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Any idea what is next step after no additional documents required ?
wait :) IP2 usually then PPR. sometimes the change might revert etc... it's all case by case

Linda_G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hi everyone,​

My is AOR: 27 June and have been stuck at NA2 @ CPC Ottawa since 20 July.
I finally noticed an update 23Oct: "no additional docs needed", but my BGC is still at NA2?
(I never submitted any additional docs)

Does anyone know what and who is checking my file at this point?
And in your experience, does IP2 and PPR still take a long time on average after this status change?
Just want to know if I should prepare myself for another 4months, or whether I am close to the end?

Any insights will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Hi everyone,​

My is AOR: 27 June and have been stuck at NA2 @ CPC Ottawa since 20 July.
I finally noticed an update 23Oct: "no additional docs needed", but my BGC is still at NA2?
(I never submitted any additional docs)

Does anyone know what and who is checking my file at this point?
And in your experience, does IP2 and PPR still take a long time on average after this status change?
Just want to know if I should prepare myself for another 4months, or whether I am close to the end?

Any insights will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
As per some recent experiences, people with a long NA2 have a very short IP2 before PPR. Same happened to myself as well.

Linda_G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
As per some recent experiences, people with a long NA2 have a very short IP2 before PPR. Same happened to myself as well.
Thanks for the feedback and congrats on your PPR!
Can I ask, at what point/date did your doc status change to "not needed"?
Was it long before IP2 and PPR?

Reactions: mok_kab

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
My AOR is Aug 20
MEP Sep 5 and from then my BGC shows "We are processing your BGC...", never noticed NA or maybe missed it.
No add doc required updated on Sep 26 (Never receive any request for add docs).

Any idea what's happening with my file? It's with LVO- Ottawa from Sep 22 onward.

mohibulah

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
St.john.d
Category........
hi. everyone please help me my online account it say we process your background check if we need more information we will send a massage.
but It also say review of additional documents. it say we need more documents to continue processing your application. we will send a massage with more details . any one knows please

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Hello @mok_kab i see you got your PPR, hearty congratulations and all the best in the rest of your journey to Canada and beyond :D
Hello @hope_faith! Good to see you again! How are you doing? Yes, it came at last by the grace of the Almighty. Thank you, and all the best to you too. :)

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
hi. everyone please help me my online account it say we process your background check if we need more information we will send a massage.
but It also say review of additional documents. it say we need more documents to continue processing your application. we will send a massage with more details . any one knows please
Hello there! If they require additional documents/information, they will send you an email or a message to your account. Otherwise these are regular standard statuses. Do not worry about it.