+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

after canada student visa refused , wat abt newzealand?

prince33

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
after Canada student visa refused, anybody applying for newzealand student visa? share your views..

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
you can try for Canada Study Visa again with the things which were less or objectionable first time and you may get success.. I have seen alot of students get success after even 3rd attempt.

Good Luck

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well... i might prefer Australia. NZ is a good country but its quiet. If you love those empty nights and quiet days.. sure NZ is the place.

even Australia has some quiet places but in general Australia is better than NZ for a student. You have some community and stuff to look for there.

ValientNine

Jan 28, 2013
I just dont understand why people keep applying without reading the reason and fixing it. If you that badly want to do a course that is different from what you have studied do something small in your home country to show your looking into a new field of study before you actually apply and get slapped by a rejection, also make sure you explain the reasons for the change and dont be like because i like the new field. New Zealand isnt so easy actually, they have a meticulous procedure, and can take 3 months for the visa and they actually require some people to send the living costs for a year to a bank in NZ and then have that NZ bank verify the funds.

Plus in all honesty cost of living to the money earned is a B**** there. I got plenty of people there saying Auckland is now starting to look like a money hoarding city.

For people who have got rejected multiple times : READ YOUR REFUSAL REASON BEFORE YOU JUMP IN THE SAME HOT TUB HEAD FIRST

If its too generic get your CAIPS notes and read it, its better than spending 125 everytime you apply.

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ValientNine said:
I just dont understand why people keep applying without reading the reason and fixing it. If you that badly want to do a course that is different from what you have studied do something small in your home country to show your looking into a new field of study before you actually apply and get slapped by a rejection, also make sure you explain the reasons for the change and dont be like because i like the new field. New Zealand isnt so easy actually, they have a meticulous procedure, and can take 3 months for the visa and they actually require some people to send the living costs for a year to a bank in NZ and then have that NZ bank verify the funds.

Plus in all honesty cost of living to the money earned is a B**** there. I got plenty of people there saying Auckland is now starting to look like a money hoarding city.

For people who have got rejected multiple times : READ YOUR REFUSAL REASON BEFORE YOU JUMP IN THE SAME HOT TUB HEAD FIRST

If its too generic get your CAIPS notes and read it, its better than spending 125 everytime you apply.

THUMBS UP Brother!

Agreed!