+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After applying for PR was the next step

Benita bose

Apr 8, 2021
Hi please i need update, i have applied for pr and was validated that was last month please i need to know was next to do or should i wait

Robrob

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Hi please i need update, i have applied for pr and was validated that was last month please i need to know was next to do or should i wait
Hi

Did you mail your pr application papers to processing center if yes then sit and relax wait for Aor about a year for AOR
Good Luck

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Robrob

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
No how will i do that please
Hi

After validation print all, gather the application papers enclosed all support paper such as decision letter and all others requirements and send via canada post to :
CPC Mississauga
PO Box 3010, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L4Y 0G8.
can easily find this step by step info when you completed your validation.

Last edited:

Benita bose

Apr 8, 2021
Hi

After validation print all, gather the application papers enclosed all support paper such as decision letter and all others requirements and mail it to Case Processing Centre, Mississauga.You can easily find this step by step info when you completed your validation.
Ok thanks

Benita bose

Apr 8, 2021
Your previous posts on April 24 says you filled the forms, validated and applied PR. Looks like you did not send the forms to Case Processing. Then do it... someone gave you the address where to send. Thanks
Please where am i mailing it to , how do i get the email address of the case processing unit so i can submit my application letter thanks

Benita bose

Apr 8, 2021
Hi

After validation print all, gather the application papers enclosed all support paper such as decision letter and all others requirements and send via canada post to :
CPC Mississauga
PO Box 3010, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L4Y 0G8.
Thanks alot for this helpful reply

Benita bose

Apr 8, 2021
Hi

CPC Mississauga
PO Box 3010, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L4Y 0G8.
I don't understand decision letter please help me out am confuse thanks