+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After Appeal Approval for Spousal Sponsorship

Jill Peda

Dec 29, 2017
Hello,

In January my husband's application got refused due to a missing document. I made an appeal and since then acquired and submitted to the immigration the said missing document. On May 16, I received an official letter saying that my appeal was approved and that the refusal was lifted and the processing will resume from where it stopped. The application was in the final stages of processing which was the request for passport. Does anybody know the approximated time for how long before we receive a request to submit the passport and will CIC updated our online account?

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Warm regards

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hello,

In January my husband's application got refused due to a missing document. I made an appeal and since then acquired and submitted to the immigration the said missing document. On May 16, I received an official letter saying that my appeal was approved and that the refusal was lifted and the processing will resume from where it stopped. The application was in the final stages of processing which was the request for passport. Does anybody know the approximated time for how long before we receive a request to submit the passport and will CIC updated our online account?

Warm regards
IRCC will send updates through your online account........the processing time in your case varies and depends on the VO.....congrats on your appeal....relax....good news will surely arrive..

Reactions: Jill Peda

Jill Peda

Dec 29, 2017
IRCC will send updates through your online account........the processing time in your case varies and depends on the VO.....congrats on your appeal....relax....good news will surely arrive..
Thank you! And does IRCC updates the online account regularly?

Thank you again

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thank you! And does IRCC updates the online account regularly?

Thank you again
Its the same experience.......just like before your appeal..........I guess you have the experience and know what i mean.......updates and messages don't come fast.......its a wait game.........relax.......check your account once awhile......and your emails........better to keep in mind the process is slow to help reduce stress waiting........good news will surely arrive.

Reactions: Jill Peda

Jill Peda

Dec 29, 2017
Its the same experience.......just like before your appeal..........I guess you have the experience and know what i mean.......updates and messages don't come fast.......its a wait game.........relax.......check your account once awhile......and your emails........better to keep in mind the process is slow to help reduce stress waiting........good news will surely arrive.
Thank you for you prompt replies

Jill Peda

Dec 29, 2017
Im' not sure if somone can answer my question. While the application is still being processed what do I do with the medical my husband has done. I know it will expire sometime in July of 2018.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Im' not sure if somone can answer my question. While the application is still being processed what do I do with the medical my husband has done. I know it will expire sometime in July of 2018.
There is nothing you could do about the medical.........if the spousal sponsorship application is not approved by July 2018.........IRCC may or may not ask for re-medical b4 issuing the PR visa........the decision will depend on the VO.........relax

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hello,

Warm regards
Wish I could help, but we didn't get past the criminality before we were denied. We won the appeal in Aug and waited 2 months before cic request a new medical and criminal. It's sad the they denied your application for a missng form! Why not just request it? Anything they can do to slow things down it seems :(

Jill Peda

Dec 29, 2017
Wish I could help, but we didn't get past the criminality before we were denied. We won the appeal in Aug and waited 2 months before cic request a new medical and criminal. It's sad the they denied your application for a missng form! Why not just request it? Anything they can do to slow things down it seems :(
Don't worry about it ! I hope everything goes well on your end. CIC requested updated forms in August and to redo my husband's medical. We submitted everything they asked for and he passed his medical. We're only waiting for a reply...