waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
Cha2 said:
Thanks Keesio. Yes, I always score a 100% in each test. I really feel as though I am studying too hard for just 20 questions that can be answered in 2 mins. I really wish the test was tomorrow so that I will be done with it :D. But its okay Wednesday is already around the corner. I will let you all know how things go after the test.
Sounds like you will have no problem! Yeah I kind of over studied also. I was getting 100% on all the practice tests so when the real test came, I finished so fast and was surprised how quickly I went though. I actually went over the real test twice before handing it in to make sure I didn't mess anything up and filled in the correct circle, since I had so much left over time. But my over studying is why the real test was so easy so it is never a bad thing :)

Cha2

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
@Esteem and @Keesio just an update that I wrote and passed the test today. I got all the answers to the 20 questions right and was done with the test in one minute (I'm not kidding). My test did not contain any "history dates" "no confederation dates" - no dates at all.

It was really easy compared to the online tests.

Thanks and Cheers..

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
Cha2 said:
@ Esteem and @ Keesio just an update that I wrote and passed the test today. I got all the answers to the 20 questions right and was done with the test in one minute (I'm not kidding). My test did not contain any "history dates" "no confederation dates" - no dates at all.

Thanks and Cheers..
Congrats. You have crossed one more bridge now wait in the line to cross the final bridge to get your Citizenship. ;D

Cha2

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
esteem said:
Congrats. You have crossed one more bridge now wait in the line to cross the final bridge to get your Citizenship. ;D
Thanks. I have already filled out the Canadian Passport form :D :D.
The only thing missing on the form now is my citizenship certificate number and date of issue. ;)

I am this hopeful that my oath will be very very soon!!

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
Cha2 said:
Thanks. I have already filled out the Canadian Passport form :D :D.
The only thing missing on the form now is my citizenship certificate number and date of issue. ;)

I am this hopeful that my oath will be very very soon!!
I'm hoping the same. :D. Nothing Showed up in my mail box today. Have to wait and see if i get invitation next week.

CIC1973

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Cha2 said:
@ Esteem and @ Keesio just an update that I wrote and passed the test today. I got all the answers to the 20 questions right and was done with the test in one minute (I'm not kidding). My test did not contain any "history dates" "no confederation dates" - no dates at all.

Thanks and Cheers..
get ready for another long wait

Cha2

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
CIC1973 said:
get ready for another long wait
Just a quick update that the wait is finally over for me. I have received my oath letter for July 8th.
Wishing you all a speedy application process.

mtl2014

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations blessed.
can yu give us the name of your CJ please !!?

Cha2

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Below is my timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 23, 2013.

We started processing your application on January 20, 2014.

We sent you a notice on March 31, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 16, 2014

My ECAS has just being updated - my oath is on July 8th, 2014