+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After a stressful Judge hearing

Blessed

Nov 16, 2007
I have received the letter to take the oath. I had to see the Judge be cause I failed the written test. He asked me 20 questions but my mind got blocked and I could not answer any question. The judge told me he will send the decision by mail, I thought he was going to deny my application but after almost 3 years I will become citizen.

Applied to citizenship: July 8 2011
Received August 2011
Start to process application on March 2012
Test on Februare 2013 Mississauga office
Test rewrite on Sep 20 2013, failed
Hearing with judge Mar31/14
Received oath invitation April 25

Blessed

Nov 16, 2007
I still can't believe it. God touch the heart of the judge because he knew I was nervous but before the test I was answering to all his questions.

I am praying for good and soon outcome for all of you. Have faith

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blessed said:
I still can't believe it. God touch the heart of the judge because he knew I was nervous but before the test I was answering to all his questions.

curious why you failed 3 times. was it lack of preparation/study or issue understanding the language?

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blessed said:

Blesses. Congrats :)
Do you have any Canadian children or a Canadian spouse?

Blessed

Nov 16, 2007
My English is very good I studied so hard I did all the online test I studied the guide by reading and by mp3 I went to citizenship classes I only missed one question during the written test. The questions were harder that practice tests. I get very anxious when I am in a stressful situation and tend to forget all I study.

My wife and children are all Canadian.

My wife by the way became canadian when she was younger long time ago and similar thing happen when her parents had the judge hearing they did not know the answer to all the questions but the judge still approved the application.

Cha2

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Blessed said:
My English is very good I studied so hard I did all the online test I studied the guide by reading and by mp3 I went to citizenship classes I only missed one question during the written test. The questions were harder that practice tests. I get very anxious when I am in a stressful situation and tend to forget all I study.

My wife and children are all Canadian.

My wife by the way became canadian when she was younger long time ago and similar thing happen when her parents had the judge hearing they did not know the answer to all the questions but the judge still approved the application.
This is very strange because I have heard from so many people that the actual citizenship test is so much easier than the online practice test. My own test is coming up on Wednesday and I have being practicing so much online having read the discover Canada guide twice. I hope everything I have being practicing comes out in my actual test.

Anyway its great to know you have finally gotten your citizenship. Its really being a long road for you.

Congrats!! and thank God for you..

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
Blessed said:
I have received the letter to take the oath. I had to see the Judge be cause I failed the written test. He asked me 20 questions but my mind got blocked and I could not answer any question. The judge told me he will send the decision by mail, I thought he was going to deny my application but after almost 3 years I will become citizen.

Applied to citizenship: July 8 2011
Received August 2011
Start to process application on March 2012
Test on Februare 2013 Mississauga office
Test rewrite on Sep 20 2013, failed
Hearing with judge Mar31/14
Received oath invitation April 25
Congrats! Celebrate your Citizenship with your family and friends and pray for everyone who is in the line to become a Citizen of this great country.

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
Cha2 said:
This is very strange because I have heard from so many people that the actual citizenship test is so much easier than the online practice test. My own test is coming up on Wednesday and I have being practicing so much online having read the discover Canada guide twice. I hope everything I have being practicing comes out in my actual test.

Anyway its great to know you have finally gotten your citizenship. Its really being a long road for you.

Congrats!! and thank God for you..
Yes, the actual test itself is very easy and if you have practiced online and remember all the questions, no need to worry. Reach 30 min early before your test and relax for a while, you'll be done in no time. Good luck.

Cha2

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
esteem said:
Yes, the actual test itself is very easy and if you have practiced online and remember all the questions, no need to worry. Reach 30 min early before your test and relax for a while, you'll be done in no time. Good luck.
@ Esteem, thanks very much for this reply. It's encouraging. I have being studying and practicing so hard for this test that I even know all the questions in the online practice test (even before they come up) and even the options of each question too :D.

I hope to do extremely well. Thanks again.

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
Cha2 said:
@ Esteem, thanks very much for this reply. It's encouraging. I have being studying and practicing so hard for this test that I even know all the questions in the online practice test (even before they come up) and even the options of each questions too :D.

I hope to do extremely well. Thanks again.
I'm sure you'll do fine. If you are consistently scoring high on the online test (over 90%) then you should not have a problem with the real test.

Cha2

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
keesio said:
I'm sure you'll do fine. If you are consistently scoring high on the online test (over 90%) then you should not have a problem with the real test.
Thanks Keesio. Yes, I always score a 100% in each test. I really feel as though I am studying too hard for just 20 questions that can be answered in 2 mins. I really wish the test was tomorrow so that I will be done with it :D. But its okay Wednesday is already around the corner. I will let you all know how things go after the test.