+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After a stamped Visa from Canada, within How many month can we fly to Canada.

mdhkr

Nov 23, 2011
I have forwarded my papers to the AbuDhabi Embassy for processing Visa for Temporary foreign worker, As it says it can take for 6weeks.
If i get a visa with in how many days or month do i need to fly to canada. is there any visa expiration if i didnt travel for certain period.
I am looking forward to have a answer for this from the Experienced.... thanking you..

Editsniper

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
Doc's Request.
17-01-2012
File Transfer...
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
17-01-2012 (Letter received 30-01-2012-Passport arrived CEM 10-02-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2012
LANDED..........
soon...
as soon as you get your visa you can use it the very next day if u decided to, and yes the visa does have an expiration date and the date would be posted on the visa and you would have until that expiration date to use it to come to Canada and i did read it somewhere that usually the expiration date is 6 months or 1 year to use it from the date it was stamped, then once you get into Canada then u apply for PR card and thats usually good for 5 years but after the 3rd year you can apply to be Canada citizen

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Editsniper said:
as soon as you get your visa you can use it the very next day if u decided to, and yes the visa does have an expiration date and the date would be posted on the visa and you would have until that expiration date to use it to come to Canada and i did read it somewhere that usually the expiration date is 6 months or 1 year to use it from the date it was stamped, then once you get into Canada then u apply for PR card and thats usually good for 5 years but after the 3rd year you can apply to be Canada citizen
Since he will obtain a "Temporary Foreign Worker" visa - he would not be able to apply for a PR card or citizenship