+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After 2 months of creating an express entry profile, i got a message "You are no longer eligible"

tam_garg

Jul 1, 2018
I created my EE profile in the month of Nov 2018 and my CRS score displayed in my profile was 435.

However, today i.e. 1st Jan 2019; I got a message from IRCC "We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible". Under Federal Skill program the status has changed to "NOT MET".

Not sure what is wrong, please advise?
I have the same situation, my profile was accepted with score 435.It may be the FSW criteria which we are not meeting. This is different from CRS score.Have you checked that?

JSK_92

May 25, 2018
Is it possible to report this issue as a technical issue? So the old profile can be reinstated. I tried to but could not find my UCI number. Is there another way i can see my UCI number for the old EE profile so I can report it as a technical issue and probably from there see if one can get a proper response instead of recreating a new profile. I will appreciate anybody telling me where I can see my UCI number
You can put 000000 in UCI and raise the ticket. Do mention this in the note as you have not received ita or any docs from cic.

I have raised the ticket and received an email stating that my application has been updated but still its in ineligible state. To this I have again raised a new ticket.

Also, I have raised this concern with ircc via twitter and Facebook. Awaiting their response.
I had shown 12600 as pof. Shall I recreate a new profile with 13000 as pof?

asmasaiyad

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
I have the same situation, my profile was accepted with score 435.It may be the FSW criteria which we are not meeting. This is different from CRS score.Have you checked that?
i created my profile again with funds 14000 and it got accepted again

JSK_92

May 25, 2018
Although, this seems to be working and is a bug on cic's part. But, it has pushed people like us way back in tie breakers (if any).

Dont know what cic will do or even admit if there was a fault! They really need to work on these things. Atleast, give a chance/reminder to candidates before deeming them ineligible.

I was all happy today while getting up for office and read the ominous email. For once, I thought I may have received a pnp from Ontario ;-) But instead I had to take leave and scratch my head the entire day!

Happy New Year guys..

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Although, this seems to be working and is a bug on cic's part. But, it has pushed people like us way back in tie breakers (if any).

Dont know what cic will do or even admit if there was a fault! They really need to work on these things. Atleast, give a chance/reminder to candidates before deeming them ineligible.

I was all happy today while getting up for office and read the ominous email. For once, I thought I may have received a pnp from Ontario ;-) But instead I had to take leave and scratch my head the entire day!

Happy New Year guys..
Was it not possible to just update the POF amount? Otherwise could have waited for IRCC to open today to see if this is a technical issue given so many people faced this problem

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Why we are rushing into creating new profiles and why do you think this is related to funds ? did they provide a specific reason behind this?

JSK_92

May 25, 2018

Dont know what cic will do or even admit if there was a fault! They really need to work on these things. Atleast, give a chance/reminder.to candidates before deeming them ineligible.

Happy New Year guys..
Was it not possible to just update the POF amount? Otherwise could have waited for IRCC to open today to see if this is a technical issue given so many people faced this problem
No once a profile is deemed ineligible, you cannot edit/update anything. It is mentioned on an ircc page that the only thing one can do is to create a new profile. Anyways, still waiting for a response from them. If they can renew my previous profile, I will happily withdraw my new profile.

Okpoghale

Jan 1, 2019
You can put 000000 in UCI and raise the ticket. Do mention this in the note as you have not received ita or any docs from cic.

I have raised the ticket and received an email stating that my application has been updated but still its in ineligible state. To this I have again raised a new ticket.

Also, I have raised this concern with ircc via twitter and Facebook. Awaiting their response.
I had shown 12600 as pof. Shall I recreate a new profile with 13000 as pof?
Thanks for the information. I dont want to rush in creating a new profile because the old one is linked to my MPNP. I will raise a ticket today and hope this is really resolved

Okpoghale

Jan 1, 2019
No once a profile is deemed ineligible, you cannot edit/update anything. It is mentioned on an ircc page that the only thing one can do is to create a new profile. Anyways, still waiting for a response from them. If they can renew my previous profile, I will happily withdraw my new profile.
Can you provide the link to where it is mentioned in the website. Because i think this issue might be a bug

JSK_92

May 25, 2018
Why we are rushing into creating new profiles and why do you think this is related to funds ? did they provide a specific reason behind this?
As you may have read in this thread that one guy created the profile again with same pof amount and it was not eligible although above the minimum requirement.
But upon creating the same profile with higher pof it was accepted. Also, cic revises pof amount each year. It seems that they have updated the limits in the backend but did not update it on the pof information page yet.

Reactions: abhishek_89

Okpoghale

Jan 1, 2019
Thats my thought exactly . I dont want to create a new profile yet. I am hoping they rectify the issue

JSK_92

May 25, 2018

Okpoghale

Jan 1, 2019
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1001&top=29

I couldn't wait as there were speculations of a draw today. Also, I raised a technical issue ticket earlier today to which I received a message stating that my application has been updated but it was still showing ineligible. So went ahead with the higher pof profile.
Thanks. I will raise a ticket and wait for another 24 hours to see if it can be rectified because i have already submitted details of the old profile for my provincial nomination. And if not i will create a new profile.

Okpoghale

Jan 1, 2019
As you may have read in this thread that one guy created the profile again with same pof amount and it was not eligible although above the minimum requirement.
But upon creating the same profile with higher pof it was accepted. Also, cic revises pof amount each year. It seems that they have updated the limits in the backend but did not update it on the pof information page yet.
It should the be an error on the part of CIC because the funds has still not changed on their website