+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After 2 months of creating an express entry profile, i got a message "You are no longer eligible"

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
I took a quick look (searched google), and it seems there have been no changes to criteria (including minimum funds). It really does seem to be some kind of bug....

suffianh

Jan 1, 2019
I took a quick look (searched google), and it seems there have been no changes to criteria (including minimum funds). It really does seem to be some kind of bug....
We will know for sure if @Jumijumi profile gets accepted after increasing the funds. Jumijumi submitted the profile again with same funds and it was marked ineligible.

vjm241

Aug 3, 2015
Its funds.

I had same issue and updated with increased funds. Now new EE profile and code. Profile accepted.

suffianh

Jan 1, 2019
If there is an icrease in fund requirement we will get an update soon. But right now it seems that increasing the fund in application is working.

oryx_np

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hey you deleted your message ? can you confirm if your profile still meets the criteria ? and not marked ineligible.
It is not marked ineigible. There is no change is POF criteria. Please check the message you got. I later found that there was a mistake in IELTS test date which was off by one day. I corrected it while recreating the profile..

azade.84

Sep 12, 2018
I recreated my profile too, and it worked.
Thanks for the help.
I put 17000 for two people.
by the way, do I need to apply in the job bank too? or is the profile pers e enough?

oryx_np

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
I recreated my profile too, and it worked.
Thanks for the help.
I put 17000 for two people.
by the way, do I need to apply in the job bank too? or is the profile pers e enough?
As you created new EE profile you now have new EE profile number and job seeker code.
You can update these on your existing job bank account.

ajay532

Aug 16, 2018
Hello Guys
I am in the same boat. My profile become is no more eligible for express entry. Do you think it is because of funds as I have added 19300 for three people family

Thanks

Okpoghale

Jan 1, 2019
It is not marked ineigible. There is no change is POF criteria. Please check the message you got. I later found that there was a mistake in IELTS test date which was off by one day. I corrected it while recreating the profile..
Is it possible to report this issue as a technical issue? So the old profile can be reinstated. I tried to but could not find my UCI number. Is there another way i can see my UCI number for the old EE profile so I can report it as a technical issue and probably from there see if one can get a proper response instead of recreating a new profile. I will appreciate anybody telling me where I can see my UCI number

skarme312

Aug 2, 2017
For those of you who recreated your profile with higher funds, what did you enter for the question: Has <name> applied to IRCC before? Yes or No?

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
For those of you who recreated your profile with higher funds, what did you enter for the question: Has <name> applied to IRCC before? Yes or No?
I would say it should be a no unless you actually applied for PR (post-ITA) or for some other immigration status in the past. After, creating a profile is just an expression of interest.

Oct 3, 2018
Created a new profile with the minimum funds set to 13000, and the profile was accepted. Losing the tie-breaker sucks though, hopefully this turns out to be a bug and we get this sorted out.