+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After 2 months of creating an express entry profile, i got a message "You are no longer eligible"

asmasaiyad

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
I created my EE profile in the month of Nov 2018 and my CRS score displayed in my profile was 435.

However, today i.e. 1st Jan 2019; I got a message from IRCC "We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible". Under Federal Skill program the status has changed to "NOT MET".

Not sure what is wrong, please advise?

azade.84

Sep 12, 2018
I created my EE profile in the month of Nov 2018 and my CRS score displayed in my profile was 435.

However, today i.e. 1st Jan 2019; I got a message from IRCC "We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible". Under Federal Skill program the status has changed to "NOT MET".

Not sure what is wrong, please advise?
oh my God, this happened to me too, today.
my score was 447, and made myprofile two weeks ago. today i received this e-mail that I am no longer eligible. what is going on?

suffianh

Jan 1, 2019
I got the same email my points were 465. There is a possibility that funds requirement got increased from 12475. I put 12500 CAD what did you guys put in ??

suffianh

Jan 1, 2019
Did you create your profile again with lets say 13000 CAD and check if it accepts ? I am just creating the profile again with 13000 in funds

suffianh

Jan 1, 2019
In 2018 proof of funds increased from 12300 to 12475 total 174 CAD. So i am assuming there would be a similar increase.

asmasaiyad

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
Did you create your profile again with lets say 13000 CAD and check if it accepts ? I am just creating the profile again with 13000 in funds
No i haven't. Let me know if yours gets accepted. But aren't we supposed to receive a notification in advance if this is the case?

Oct 3, 2018
I just got this message too, even though I still haven't received an ITA. The profile was valid for past three months, and I haven't made any changes. I thought the proof of funds is only required after you receive an ITA?

I really think this is some kind of mistake, because I received another message yesterday with "how to find a job in Canada" at exactly the same time, one day earlier.

asmasaiyad

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
I just got this message too, even though I still haven't received an ITA. The profile was valid for past three months, and I haven't made any changes. I thought the proof of funds is only required after you receive an ITA?

I really think this is some kind of mistake, because I received another message yesterday with "how to find a job in Canada" at exactly the same time, one day earlier.
While creating our ee profile they ask us to select from the drop-down how much liquid cash we will be bringing in CAD.

I also think its a technical error or may be an update coming up

suffianh

Jan 1, 2019

The proof of funds is required after ITA. However if say that you will bring less funds then required your profile will not be eligible for ITA. Same as if you have less Ielts score or experience. How much amount did you put in the funds section ?

suffianh

Jan 1, 2019
While creating our ee profile they ask us to select from the drop-down how much liquid cash we will be bringing in CAD.

I also think its a technical error or may be an update coming up
Yes but also you have to manually write the amount aswell. That drop down is a range.