+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After 18mos...VISA!!

teannajoan

Aug 3, 2009
TODAY I AND MY SON RECEIVED OUR COPRs AND VISAs!!! After 18 gruelling months i can finally be with my husband. To all the members here who have been a source of strength and hope, who took time to share their views and who willingly gave themselves through their words of encouragement... thank you!

I will continue to access the forum should i be of help to those that have some queries regarding outland spousal sponsorship/PR application.

To crissy (precious123), sweetheart... youve been an angel. see you in Canada!

Bangkokcanuck

May 2, 2010
Bangkapi, Thailand
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
03-11-2011
teannajoan said:
TODAY I AND MY SON RECEIVED OUR COPRs AND VISAs!!! After 18 gruelling months i can finally be with my husband. To all the members here who have been a source of strength and hope, who took time to share their views and who willingly gave themselves through their words of encouragement... thank you!

I will continue to access the forum should i be of help to those that have some queries regarding outland spousal sponsorship/PR application.

Congrats, great news and I am sure your husband is thrilled his family will be joining him soon.

precious123

Apr 13, 2010
teannajoan said:

Whatta a great news I read from you :eek:.... CONGRATULATIONS to you my big sissy. You've been a good friend and a sister for me during those time that we are in the same situation.... waiting for our most awaited visa. And now that we are finally done, our friendship shall continue even we are in Canada. All the best.....and see you there too.....

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
congrats .... love to see family reuniting :)