+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

vidaj

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Hey everyone,
Cic is giving me hard time with the PCC. My wife got one from Afghanistan from her local police station as the cic website says and It was translated into English in Kabul. I uploaded it into her account. They asked me for it again. She got another one from her local police station in English and I uploaded it again. I got another letter from cic to get a PCC from Afghan Consulate. My life lives only in Afghanistan and she has not lived or visited another country. Why are they asking a PCC from a consulate which is usually located outside Afghanistan? Am I missing something? Can someone explain to me the whole process of getting a PCC in Afghanistan. It would be much appreciated. I am so stressed now. Thanks for your help.
Ur doing it wrong, she should go to the nearest Police Office that falls under the Ministry of the Interior and she should tell them that she need it for Canada, they will send her few places and then they will give her number so she should tell them to send Her PCC to the embassy of Afghanistan in the province of Canada where you live and then after she should send u the number so u send her passport, tazkira, marriage certificate, the number and also there will be a form u have to fill and send it to the embassy of Afghanistan in your province then they will send you her police certificate. Good luck it will take around a month to do all the processing

Last edited:

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Hi everyone! We have been asked to submit this "Afghan Supplementary Form" or also called "questionnaire." Has anyone else complete and submitted this form already??? If so, can you please verify that the information you gave was only from 16 years old right? Not since birth?

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Also it does not indicate instructions on how to submit the form back to them. Since our application is in NDVO, can we mail it directly to them?

appl

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
Hi everyone! We have been asked to submit this "Afghan Supplementary Form" or also called "questionnaire." Has anyone else complete and submitted this form already??? If so, can you please verify that the information you gave was only from 16 years old right? Not since birth?
They just asking for only your past 10 years history about your work or education or criminality records print out the paper fill up or signature send them back through email or also the need original paper

Sarajan1

Jan 20, 2018
Hi there
We were asked to submit the same form this week. We filled the form and email it to them but I asked them to reply once they receive it and they didnt reply yet. I am really worried if I send it to the right place or not. Can you please tell me how did you submit yours. I know your visa office is New Delhi same as mine.

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
They just asking for only your past 10 years history about your work or education or criminality records print out the paper fill up or signature send them back through email or also the need original paper
Ok let's say for example the PA was born in Afghanistan and then moved to a different country but then moved back to Afghanistan. BUT in the past 10 years the PA has lived in Afghanistan. So if we do not mention the other country in the form, then are we lying???

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Hi there
We were asked to submit the same form this week. We filled the form and email it to them but I asked them to reply once they receive it and they didnt reply yet. I am really worried if I send it to the right place or not. Can you please tell me how did you submit yours. I know your visa office is New Delhi same as mine.
Hey we haven't sent ours just yet. But I don't think NDVO will respond back to you just to tell you that they have received the form. They are too busy for small things like that. Best thing to do is speak with your MP and they can tell you if the form has safely arrived to NDVO or not.

appl

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
Ok let's say for example the PA was born in Afghanistan and then moved to a different country but then moved back to Afghanistan. BUT in the past 10 years the PA has lived in Afghanistan. So if we do not mention the other country in the form, then are we lying???
I'm telling u the same thing they are just asking for only 10 years history if the pa was born in Afghanistan or after moved to other countries no problem if pa is living in Afghanistan from the past 10 years that's it they just asking for 10 years history if u will mention other countries which your pa was lived then they will ask for more paper or prove if pa is living in Afghanistan from the past 10 years that's it no need to jump to other things

appl

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
We all had the same situation 10 months ago I'm also from Afghanistan after my interview I got the same background check forum I know all the time this situation is stressful but inshallah everything will be ok for u guys

Reactions: doo_dle