24-01-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
03-02-2019
...and travel history.
Thanks a lot!
Let’s try your hand at another lol:
What exactly about your travel history are they interested in? Do they want to know if you’ve committed crime in any other country?

IrshadM

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
12-10-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
03-02-2019
Hi guys,

I'm curious to hear what you think about the possible processing timeframe of my case. I'm married to a Canadian citizen from Nova Scotia. We have an 8 month old child who is also a Canadian citizen, born at the IWK in Halifax, NS. It's the second marriage for both of us. Our nikkah was performed almost two years ago, but we finally legalised our marriage with nadra in September 2017.

We sent my PR application to Mississauga in October 2017, then within the same couple of weeks (December 11 to 20), we got our letters advising of receipt of my application, approval of my wife as my sponsor, and medical request letter. I completed my medical, it was uploaded my the panel physician on approx December 28, and my lawyer also uploaded form 5669(background declaration) and my police clearance from PK on December 29. I'm guessing IRCC will soon forward my application onto London.

Judging from what I've seen on the spreadsheet, it doesn't seem like I will need to do an interview. To me, my relationship with my wife should seem iron-clad. But I'm curious to know what you guys think about that. Also, do you think that we might be one of the lucky ones whose processing time takes just 6 months?

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm curious to hear what you think about the possible processing timeframe of my case. I'm married to a Canadian citizen from Nova Scotia. We have an 8 month old child who is also a Canadian citizen, born at the IWK in Halifax, NS. It's the second marriage for both of us. Our nikkah was performed almost two years ago, but we finally legalised our marriage with nadra in September 2017.

We sent my PR application to Mississauga in October 2017, then within the same couple of weeks (December 11 to 20), we got our letters advising of receipt of my application, approval of my wife as my sponsor, and medical request letter. I completed my medical, it was uploaded my the panel physician on approx December 28, and my lawyer also uploaded form 5669(background declaration) and my police clearance from PK on December 29. I'm guessing IRCC will soon forward my application onto London.

Judging from what I've seen on the spreadsheet, it doesn't seem like I will need to do an interview. To me, my relationship with my wife should seem iron-clad. But I'm curious to know what you guys think about that. Also, do you think that we might be one of the lucky ones whose processing time takes just 6 months?
Iron-Clad or not will be determined by CIC or VO, from all the evidences that you applied. Having a child together is a positive factor, but it is not necessary a determine factor to determine the genuine of your relationship. Actually, from you previous post, you have few red flags, such as your wife is 11 yrs older than you (Especially, if in your culture that it isn't normal), second marriage for both of you, and etc. And one more thing that you have to understand that even your relationship has been determined as genuine, they still can deny your case as your marriage is for the sole purpose for you to immigrate to Canada (it's called marriage of convenience). But since you waited couple years to apply after you married, that is a positive factor to reduce the risks that CIC will see your marriage as marriage of convenience.

All in all is that the whole process is based on the cause of probabilities. If you submitted a strong case to overcome any possible negative factors in your case, most likely they will waive the interview and deems your case as a straight forward one. Otherwise, do expect a possible interview and longer waiting.

Far323

Jun 3, 2017
PLEASE ANSWER IM LOOSING MY MIND my husband just got his Ppr request in Islamabad he's getting it and I need to book his flight he is afghan citizen with a Canadian visa the only way to get to Canada is he needs to travell to Dubai to get here so does he need to get a Dubai visa as well ??

ForeverMB

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Doc's Request.
31-01-2017 and 28-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-08-2016 AOR2 07-09-2016
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
PLEASE ANSWER IM LOOSING MY MIND my husband just got his Ppr request in Islamabad he's getting it and I need to book his flight he is afghan citizen with a Canadian visa the only way to get to Canada is he needs to travell to Dubai to get here so does he need to get a Dubai visa as well ??
No you your husband doesnt need a visa if he is not going outaide the airport. He will need it only if he is going to stay there for couple days or so. What is yout timeline?

Red-Rose

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Tdot
Category........
FAM
PLEASE ANSWER IM LOOSING MY MIND my husband just got h Iis Ppr request in Islamabad he's getting it and I need to book his flight he is afghan citizen with a Canadian visa the only way to get to Canada is he needs to travell to Dubai to get here so does he need to get a Dubai visa as well ??

Congrats to you! And no if hes transitting from dubai he will not need visa unless he wishes to exit airport tourisim purposes or to visit friends,family.. ect.. another thing keep in mind is make sure you don't have any stops at usa because they will turn him back (khoda nakhasta) and give him hard time. Best way is emirates direct flight to canada. Otherwiss he can go dubai Turkey an then canada or from afg go india direct canada its up to you. Best of luck and do tell us your timeline and keep comming for updates..

IrshadM

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
12-10-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
03-02-2019
Hi guys
For those who have undergone an interview, will they always accommodate your request to conduct it in your native language (Pashto in my case), or do you sometimes have to settle for a second language you're a little bitcomfortable with?

Zora

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hi
What is ur timeline ? And when is ur security check started and how long takes to finished security ? Plz

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
No he doesn't need any other country visa while he only has connected flights. For connected fligths you don't need visa. Connected fligths means when you travel to your destination you cross and over stay in other countries for couple hours only for connected fligths inside air port.

Far323

Jun 3, 2017
Application sent March 20 2017
Medical sent April 4 2017
Background check started July 23
Dm was on Jan 10
Passport request couple days ago
Alhumdullilah
I never orderd notes during my entire process nor did I call them
(I hope and pray inshallah everyone's is united with loves soon ) it's hard

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Application sent March 20 2017
Medical sent April 4 2017
Background check started July 23
Dm was on Jan 10
Passport request couple days ago
Alhumdullilah
I never orderd notes during my entire process nor did I call them
(I hope and pray inshallah everyone's is united with loves soon ) it's hard
That's good you got lucky. I pray we all get remedical request and PPR very soon inshallah

zm7

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Kabul, Afghanistan
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2016
AOR Received.
July 5, 2016
File Transfer...
August 31, 2016
Med's Request
upfront and Feb 02, 2018
Med's Done....
May 25, 2016, Re-medical: Feb 03, 2018
Interview........
April 06, 2017
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2018 :))))
VISA ISSUED...
March 02, 2018 :D
LANDED..........
March 10, 2018 <3
Hi guys
For those who have undergone an interview, will they always accommodate your request to conduct it in your native language (Pashto in my case), or do you sometimes have to settle for a second language you're a little bitcomfortable with?
yes if you told them your native language and told them you will need an interpreter, then you can hire an interpreter. In the email they send me for the interview they also send me the list of companies that i can hire an interpreter from and it was not expensive.