+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Zora

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Salam , do u mind telling me how u did an mp inquiry ?? Like in full detail. Thank u in advance
Salaam , go by ur city's MP office and request for status check on ur application they will give you a form to fill out and sign ..

Shirrin

Feb 4, 2016
Hi, I'm sept 2015 applicant and stuck in background check since April 2016.
So yea God knows what's taking so long

Hi All, Is there anyone as applicant of April 2016 and what is the status of their application. I am applicant of April 2016 and still background check curious to know about others status with same timeline.

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014....remeds October 3 2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2014...DNA results August 11 2016
Interview........
sceduled for April 2016....passed
Passport Req..
DM June 27 2017....Praying for the day
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Counting every second...Happiest day of my life
I'm august 2014 applicant and my husband just got his passport back with visa
Our issue now is flights.....it's $2190 for one way :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I can't believe this.....first they make us wait 3 bloody years now they want us to pay this big cost for a one way ticket!
Does anyone know how or where I can buy a more reasonable ticket?

Far323

Jun 3, 2017
Where in Afghanistan is he _ from there he needs flight to Dubai then from Dubai where in Canada will he be landing inshallah let me know and I'll take look around too to find something reasonable

ahmadsajeed

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
India
I'm august 2014 applicant and my husband just got his passport back with visa
Our issue now is flights.....it's $2190 for one way :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I can't believe this.....first they make us wait 3 bloody years now they want us to pay this big cost for a one way ticket!
Does anyone know how or where I can buy a more reasonable ticket?
1st of all congratulations to you and your husband, your husband can go to wazir akbarkhan st#14 sky travel agency book ticket in Emirate Airline very cheap, around 1200$

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Hi all, any 2017 applicant whom application being finalized or had update recently. I am Mar 2017 applicant still in background check. thanks.

mohibulah

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
St.john.d
Category........
I received a email from Mississauga which CPC office in email say I have to send A Schedule and police certificate and email said Mississauga office have to received on sepmtber 13 .
when embassy was sending to me canada post lost my document.
if I send a email to Mississauga is they will be give me more time any one knows please

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
I received a email from Mississauga which CPC office in email say I have to send A Schedule and police certificate and email said Mississauga office have to received on sepmtber 13 .
when embassy was sending to me canada post lost my document.
if I send a email to Mississauga is they will be give me more time any one knows please
Contact IRCC rigth away. Call them or do an e-mail tell your concern so they should be aware of your situation. They will get back to you with your concern.

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Salam everyone
I hope everyone is doing ok. I am just starting to complete my application to sponsor my wife to Canada. Please give me some advice on what to do and not to do. Also I need my marraige certificate and my wife's tazkira translated into english. Does anyone know how long that takes in Kabul. Also, do I need to submit the orignal one or photocopy. How long does it take to reach by Canada by post from Kabul. I am so worried.
Thanks for all your help in advance.

mohibulah

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
St.john.d
Category........
don.t use canada post bro .
just use FedEx or DHL never evon thing about canada post if you want to by FedEx from Canada to AFG it will be take 1 week it same from bota said in marriage certificate if you want do it it will be take round 2 weeks