+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

amirdad

Jun 30, 2016
can1989 said:
hi guys i have question my husband applied for visa for india so that he can attend the interview in delhi but they are saying its going to take a long time to get visa as there some issue with there system and its chnaged ..he applied as toursit what should we do our interview is jan 16
Tell ur husband to go to shirkat shahir agency in shaar e naw, charahi haji yaqoub. It is opposite etisalat building.
Things they ask are hotel booking, bank statement, interview letter.
When I applied for visa for my wife the person said not to put tourism. He said i have to choose 'entry' when i fill the form.
Usually they will give the passport back in 10 days. If by any chance that does not happen he can take the passport to the indian embassy like 5 days before the interview for an emergency visa. Make sure you dont take it there earlier for emergency visa because i took my wifes passport to the embassy 9 days before the interview date and they gave me alot of tension saying that i dont have an emergency.

Make sure he tells them that he is going for interview to canadian embassy, they will take it more serjously than the tourist visas.

amirdad

Jun 30, 2016
My brother just had his interview and he got some really hard questions.

-what time did u arrive in delhi
-what did you do once you arrived in delhi
-what did you eat last night
-where did you eat last night
-did you have sex last night
-why you dont have kids till now
-why kind of contraception do you use
-date of birth of sponsor
-date of birth of applicant

He arrived in delhi just 1 day prior to interview and most of the questions were about what he and his wife did the day before.
Hope this helps someone

I think it also helps if husband and wife go to the interview together, solidifies the case no doubt.

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
amirdad said:
Tell ur husband to go to shirkat shahir agency in shaar e naw, charahi haji yaqoub. It is opposite etisalat building.
Things they ask are hotel booking, bank statement, interview letter.
When I applied for visa for my wife the person said not to put tourism. He said i have to choose 'entry' when i fill the form.
Usually they will give the passport back in 10 days. If by any chance that does not happen he can take the passport to the indian embassy like 5 days before the interview for an emergency visa. Make sure you dont take it there earlier for emergency visa because i took my wifes passport to the embassy 9 days before the interview date and they gave me alot of tension saying that i dont have an emergency.

Make sure he tells them that he is going for interview to canadian embassy, they will take it more serjously than the tourist visas.

problem is he already submitted his application as toursit we didnt mention interview as i will go there with him
and are planning to stay there for 20days, also hes not in kabul hes in china right now, he applied through bls india ... i hope he gets it soon othetwise he wil hve to go to indian embasy

qmri

Sep 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Just received PPR finally. Alhamdulillah.No interview. Everybody else who is waiting I hope you all get PPRs soon. It took a lot of patience and most importantly prayer. Don't give up!

wahi

May 2, 2016
Salam Alaikum everyone. Got ppr request l on the applicant email ID this morning. Alhamdolilah the wait is over and hope the best for the rest. It was indeed a lengthy process and lot of patients during this process.
I am September 2015 applicant remedical is done on October 27.

Salma90

Sep 16, 2016
wahi said:
Salam Alaikum everyone. Got ppr request l on the applicant email ID this morning. Alhamdolilah the wait is over and hope the best for the rest. It was indeed a lengthy process and lot of patients during this process.
I am September 2015 applicant remedical is done on October 27.
What does your status say on ECAS? Is it in process still or did it change to decision made

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
has anyone heard back after their interview?

ours is coming up on jan 16 but indian embassy still hasnt issues visit visa to my husband

Marksman222

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017 & AOR2 Received.: 25-01-2017
File Transfer...
SA & Transfer: 06-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
A lot of you seem to have re medical checks... why is this? I recently sponsored my wife and she got her Medical done in Nov 2016 and today Jan 06 2017 my application was sent to New Delhi(Including the Medical check in my application). Is there a good chance She's gonna have to do her Medical check again? Or no?

Btw I used old spousal sponsorship forms.

Sahil Ahmad

Apr 23, 2015
SALAM
Guys im sponsoring my wife from AFG, and it is the time for medical exam for my wife in Kabul. My wife went to do the medical exam but the panel physician told her that she has to be register in Canada first, so I had to call the panel physician from here and he told me the same thing. He said that new law in 2017 by cic.

So please guys share your info whoever has knowledge about this.
Thank u so much.

Salma90

Sep 16, 2016
Marksman222 said:
A lot of you seem to have re medical checks... why is this? I recently sponsored my wife and she got her Medical done in Nov 2016 and today Jan 06 2017 my application was sent to New Delhi(Including the Medical check in my application). Is there a good chance She's gonna have to do her Medical check again? Or no?

Btw I used old spousal sponsorship forms.
The medical you do is valid for one year. If a decision has not been made regarding your sponsorship before the expiry date of the medical then your wife will need to do re-medical.

Sahil Ahmad

Apr 23, 2015
SALAM
Guys im sponsoring my wife from AFG, and it is the time for medical exam for my wife in Kabul. My wife went to do the medical exam but the panel physician told her that she has to be register in Canada first, so I had to call the panel physician from here and he told me the same thing. He said that new law in 2017 by cic.

So please guys share your info whoever has knowledge about this.
Thank u so much.

Sahil Ahmad

Apr 23, 2015
SALAM

Guys im going through hard time trying to sponsor my wife from AFG. This process is nonsense, I was wondering if you guys know any good lawyer to deal with Afghanistan sponsorship application please let me know.

Thank u so much

amirdad

Jun 30, 2016
Sahil Ahmad said:
SALAM

Guys im going through hard time trying to sponsor my wife from AFG. This process is nonsense, I was wondering if you guys know any good lawyer to deal with Afghanistan sponsorship application please let me know.

Thank u so much
If you are in GTA, you can go to Afghan Women's Organization and they will help you with filling the forms for free.
They are located at 3050 Confederation Pkwy, Mississauga, ON L5B 3Z6

Sahil Ahmad

Apr 23, 2015
Amirdad!

Thank u so much for your respond I hired a lawyer about a year ago to sponsor my wife from AFG. My file has been approved by cic and it has been sent to New Dhli. Now its the time to do the medical exam for my wife in Kabul she went to the panel physician in Kabul to do the med exam the panel physician refused to do the med exam he said that she has to be resisted in Canada than they will do the med exam so now I have now idea how to get her register here. I ask a few people they don't know anything. The panel physician said its new law by cic.

The reason im looking for a good lawyer because my stupid lawyer is not supportive she even not responding my emails , even I paid all her fees in the first. Now I want to find a good lawyer and withraw my fille from her