+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

amirdad

Jun 30, 2016
Raz3 said:
I don't think so because we tried to do remed right before interview and the clinic said you have to have a letter....but call them again and double check
thanks for letting me know I will call and check with them.

Can I also ask if the Police Clearance Certificate expires within 1 year and do they request a new one or not.

thanks

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014....remeds October 3 2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2014...DNA results August 11 2016
Interview........
sceduled for April 2016....passed
Passport Req..
DM June 27 2017....Praying for the day
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Counting every second...Happiest day of my life
amirdad said:
thanks for letting me know I will call and check with them.

Can I also ask if the Police Clearance Certificate expires within 1 year and do they request a new one or not.

thanks
Police clearance is valid for 6 months. Ours expired 2years ago and did not get another one because NDVO did not request it yet. I did mp enquiry this week and our background checks have started so let's see how long this takes

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Urgent, Urgent and Urgent !!!

Please write if you or anyone who you know got police clearance certificate from peshawar or pakistani embassy in Kabul. I strongly need your help and information urgently. Waiting for your reply.

Sherzad

Feb 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Can anyone guide me for some additional documents as Afghan national that I need for spouse sponsorship.
The questions and those forms that confuse me are as following:
In additional information for Afghan nationals there forms include which I cannot find most of them in CIC website but they are in the guide 3911e DON’T KNOW IF I CAN PRINT AND USE THEM ?
The forms are such as: Supplementary Information Form-Afghanistan. Education Background and work experience. Authorization to Disclose Information- Afghanistan [1]
RESIDENCY Questionnaire-Afghanistan. Proof of Relationship to sponsor and etc.
The above forms or text are as a form in the guide 3911 but I don’t know if I can use them.

1] Since I am not living in Afghanistan but the Authorization to Disclose information is address to ISLAMABAD Pakistan. I am residing in Turkey. What should I do for authorization disclose information?
AND when I should fill these documents? Do I have to fill them along with my application for permanent resident and send it to my sponsor? (But my sponsor “Wife” is also now in Turkey with me.)
Please give me your opinion and experience those who pass through the process.
And if anyone could tell me also that how can I rate their profile.

Thanks in advance :)

mohsin10

Nov 12, 2016
Hi everyone,

In month of May, I sent all required document to CIC and the last letter that I received from Province of Quebec, they required me to send my medical examination. I sent my medical examination at the begging month of August 2016, but it does not show on website (GCKey) online that they have received it. I also send many emails, and they didn't reply to my emails.

What should I do?

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
mohsin10 said:
Hi everyone,

In month of May, I sent all required document to CIC and the last letter that I received from Province of Quebec, they required me to send my medical examination. I sent my medical examination at the begging month of August 2016, but it does not show on website (GCKey) online that they have received it. I also send many emails, and they didn't reply to my emails.

What should I do?
Hi, contact MP if not you may wasting your time waiting for something that they never received

qmri

Sep 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi everyone,
Is anybody else's case in background checks right now because mine has been in background checks since May 2016. Security has been in process since May criminality hasn't yet been initiated. Does anyone know how long this takes approximately?

Sherzad

Feb 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sherzad said:
Hi everyone,

Can anyone guide me for some additional documents as Afghan national that I need for spouse sponsorship.
The questions and those forms that confuse me are as following:
In additional information for Afghan nationals there forms include which I cannot find most of them in CIC website but they are in the guide 3911e DON’T KNOW IF I CAN PRINT AND USE THEM ?
The forms are such as: Supplementary Information Form-Afghanistan. Education Background and work experience. Authorization to Disclose Information- Afghanistan [1]
RESIDENCY Questionnaire-Afghanistan. Proof of Relationship to sponsor and etc.
The above forms or text are as a form in the guide 3911 but I don’t know if I can use them.

1] Since I am not living in Afghanistan but the Authorization to Disclose information is address to ISLAMABAD Pakistan. I am residing in Turkey. What should I do for authorization disclose information?
AND when I should fill these documents? Do I have to fill them along with my application for permanent resident and send it to my sponsor? (But my sponsor “Wife” is also now in Turkey with me.)
Please give me your opinion and experience those who pass through the process.
And if anyone could tell me also that how can I rate their profile.

Thanks in advance :)
Anyone there?

Amina.M

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
AOR Received.
05-august-2015
File Transfer...
31-august-2015
Med's Request
2 June - 2016 - Remed Done June 4 2016
Med's Done....
27-may-2015
Interview........
Waived--
Passport Req..
November 29, 2016
Sallam Everyone,

July 2015 Applicant. My Husband Received PPR Today. ;D Shokor ast .
This whole process was a stressful period, been waiting for this day and finally arrived.

People waiting, I know how it feels, Hang in there. Did many MP enquiries and ordered notes but still felt frustrated. Just know ke akhir ne akhir Bakhair khalas mesha. Background checks/ Security checks is the final and last process. For afghans the waiting time period is 4-6 months. This is because the checks are done through a third agency until they get the results and etc it takes time.

Remedical Done - June 5, 2016
File went into Final Review on Oct 13.
I got DM on ECAS November 24.
PPR on November 29.

Best wishes to everyone. :)

wahi

May 2, 2016
Amina.M said:
Sallam Everyone,

This whole process was a stressful period, been waiting for this day and finally arrived.

People waiting, I know how it feels, Hang in there. Did many MP enquiries and ordered notes but still felt frustrated. Just know ke akhir ne akhir Bakhair khalas mesha. Background checks/ Security checks is the final and last process. For afghans the waiting time period is 4-6 months. This is because the checks are done through a third agency until they get the results and etc it takes time.

PPR on November 29.

Salam. Amina. Congrats!! So happy for you.
I am sep2015 applicant and remedical done oct 23. Medical pass on Oct 26 and background check along with criminality is clear. Now waiting for officer's final review. Don't know when is that going to be done. Waiting for DM and PPR

wahi

May 2, 2016
Amina.M said:
Sallam Everyone,

PPR on November 29.

Also. Plz let me know where will your husband submit his passport for visa and the process.

Amina.M

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
AOR Received.
05-august-2015
File Transfer...
31-august-2015
Med's Request
2 June - 2016 - Remed Done June 4 2016
Med's Done....
27-may-2015
Interview........
Waived--
Passport Req..
November 29, 2016
wahi said:
Salam. Amina. Congrats!! So happy for you.
I am sep2015 applicant and remedical done oct 23. Medical pass on Oct 26 and background check along with criminality is clear. Now waiting for officer's final review. Don't know when is that going to be done. Waiting for DM and PPR
Thanks Wahi :D My husband will go to the Islamabad location for passport transmission that one is the closest to kabul.

Yes the moment you get Remedical it means your Eligibility and criminality check is complete. However after remedical they do Security check which is the last part that takes 4-6 months. So if you did your medical in Oct 26 expect to hear back after 4-6 months. Mine personally took 5 months but the last part which is final Review by senior officer took 1.5 months. Hopefully you hear from them soon.

Good luck and best wishes.

Sahil Ahmad

Apr 23, 2015
Salam To All.

Guys I have applied to sponsor my wife from AFG. on April 6 2015. My case has been approved by CIC. After that I went to AFG, to visit my wife, meanwhile CIC asked for medical exams for my wife, but my lawyer filled to inform me about that while I was in AFG. I stayed with my wife 3 month and im back to Canada, 2 months ago now my wife is 5month pregnant now I want to to te medical exam but im not sure if its safe for my wife and my baby?

please share your experiences I ll be appreciated.

wahi

May 2, 2016
Sahil Ahmad said:
Salam To All.

Guys I have applied to sponsor my wife from AFG. on April 6 2015. My case has been approved by CIC. After that I went to AFG, to visit my wife, meanwhile CIC asked for medical exams for my wife, but my lawyer filled to inform me about that while I was in AFG. I stayed with my wife 3 month and im back to Canada, 2 months ago now my wife is 5month pregnant now I want to to te medical exam but im not sure if its safe for my wife and my baby?

please share your experiences I ll be appreciated.
W. salam.
You can still do the remedical and take the pregnancy test tesults to the panel physician. They know what to do. They wont do x-ray but the rest will be the same.