+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Googlehead

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
abdul786 said:
Hi All,

I really need your information. anyone who requested a police clearance certificate who leaved more than 6 months, how to get police clearance certificate of pakistan in Kabul. please guide and share your experience. Thank you.
You could contact the embassy of pakistan in Kabul. but if you were in pakistan you had to go to police line near to sadar or airport they will give you a letter, beware that they do not do anything without money full of reshwat khors

Googlehead

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
ferozkq said:
Quick question to all. My spouse has been finally approved everything is done. My one question does my spouse need visa for cities that have layovers? Dubai and Netherlands when coming to canada.
typically no, Europe is a good rout they do not need transit visa as long as you have a connecting flight within 24 hrs and do not leave the airport and a valid visa to Canada, make sure she /he do not have any transit in USA because they require a visa even for transit

Googlehead

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
kamila_26H said:
Hello everyone,

I know is for spousal sponsorship, I have not gotten feedback from other posts. Thought I'd post here if anyone has any information please share

My aunt has applied for a study permit in Canada got her acceptance letter and was request do to her biometrics she went to the VAC in Islamabad as it is closest one to Afghanistan and showed the request letter with her passport as requested in the letter. They told her, they cannot let her in because they need to be informed by cic that she's coming to do her biometrics and bring some sort of letter. I've emailed cic but is it normal for them to do that? I don't know when CIC will reply ...:/

Please, anyone, share your thoughts
Thank you!!!
Question for you;

where did she get the biometric request from?

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Hi All,

Does anyone have information on getting updated police clearance certificate at Kabul. thank you so much for your information.

Googlehead

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
kamila_26H said:
It doesn't show that in the request letter it just mentions that its from CIC, but her application is in Abu Dhabi
Sorry but it doesnt make sense to me, if CIC requires your finger print they should provide a date,location and when to go to provide your finger print.

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
Googlehead said:
Sorry but it doesnt make sense to me, if CIC requires your finger print they should provide a date,location and when to go to provide your finger print.
yea, she emailed cic about the situation now just waiting for a response..

amirdad

Jun 30, 2016
salaam everyone,

my wife just got interview letter for late November. I am a december 2015 applicant.

My question is should I do another PCC because the last one I did was in early november.
I am going to do a new remed for my wife when I go to kabul just in case they ask for it in delhi, but was wondering if I should do a PCC aswell or not?

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Urgent help requested !!! Does anyone knows how to get a police clearance certificate from embassy of Pakistan at Kabul as the one who left there for more than 6 months need it. please share your experience and the contact of person who made/helped in it. Waiting for your replies. Thanks.

Googlehead

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
abdul786 said:
Urgent help requested !!! Does anyone knows how to get a police clearance certificate from embassy of Pakistan at Kabul as the one who left there for more than 6 months need it. please share your experience and the contact of person who made/helped in it. Waiting for your replies. Thanks.
the best ppl who can help you is the pak embassy in Kabul, just give them a call or visit them and they should be able to guide you. i dont understand why you would need someone's contact in order to get helped.

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014....remeds October 3 2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2014...DNA results August 11 2016
Interview........
sceduled for April 2016....passed
Passport Req..
DM June 27 2017....Praying for the day
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Counting every second...Happiest day of my life
amirdad said:
salaam everyone,

my wife just got interview letter for late November. I am a december 2015 applicant.

My question is should I do another PCC because the last one I did was in early november.
I am going to do a new remed for my wife when I go to kabul just in case they ask for it in delhi, but was wondering if I should do a PCC aswell or not?
I don't think u can do a remed without a letter....

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
To all,

Please write if someone requested for pcc who leaved in pakistan and how did they prepare it. really need your information please.

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014....remeds October 3 2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2014...DNA results August 11 2016
Interview........
sceduled for April 2016....passed
Passport Req..
DM June 27 2017....Praying for the day
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Counting every second...Happiest day of my life
amirdad said:
not even if I go and do a new full medical?
I don't think so because we tried to do remed right before interview and the clinic said you have to have a letter....but call them again and double check