2 June - 2016 - Remed Done June 4 2016
Med's Done....
27-may-2015
Interview........
Waived--
Passport Req..
November 29, 2016
ferozkq said:
I'm hoping and praying something comes in the next couple of weeks. So far I'm at the 16th month. 1 month left. Everything is done just waiting for request to get VISA. 25th of August would be full 17 months. Lets hope I get something. I been checking my email almost every hour.
It will happen Bakhair. I am also waiting,

I ordered notes I got them and it says Everything is cleared including criminality and security. I dont know why they are not issuing passport request

They have updated my husbands new medicals on file as well - Its going to be 50 days after remedical - :-\ And NO UPDATE. :'( :(

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Hey guys I saw this new thing where you can check the status of your applicants file online.
You just have to link your account and put it. Your applicants info and you get to see what's going on.
I linked mine and it showed everything is in progress for me.

Application profile status: open
Review of eligibility: review in progress
Review of medical results: in progress
Interview : not needed at this time
Background: in progress
Final decision: not started

Dandani

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
BMN said:
Hey guys I saw this new thing where you can check the status of your applicants file online.
You just have to link your account and put it. Your applicants info and you get to see what's going on.
I linked mine and it showed everything is in progress for me.

Application profile status: open
Review of eligibility: review in progress
Review of medical results: in progress
Interview : not needed at this time
Background: in progress
Final decision: not started
If u link ur account it will be just update ur info there and u do not receive no more emails from Canadian high commission
A little scary for me to link my account

Bahara2314

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1-st 20.12.2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
April 2014
Med's Request
The second remed.December 2015
Med's Done....
1-st. 20.12.2014
Interview........
September 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Another week passed and as usual-nothing, new with us. I think they don't give a f..k about us the January 2014 applicants? :mad: :mad:Wtf its 31 months for us and i have no idea what should I do ? I am giving up...this never going to finish :'( :'(

Afgdelhi

Jul 31, 2016
Salam U Alikum to all members of this Forum.

This is Afghdelhi, I am a new member forum, I applied on December 2014 and recently did my interview delhi and I did my re-medical but almost one month since my re-medical still no news, Any body can help to enlighten in this matter. I greatly appreciate your comments and help..

Afgdelhi

Jul 31, 2016
hi
2014 applicants anyone did 3rd medical check ?

Hello, Yes I did my re-medical recently but no update so far it is almost one month now...

Afgdelhi

Jul 31, 2016
Bahara2314 said:
Another week passed and as usual-nothing, new with us. I think they don't give a f..k about us the January 2014 applicants? :mad: :mad:Wtf its 31 months for us and i have no idea what should I do ? I am giving up...this never going to finish :'( :'(

Hello,
I am applicant 2014, did my interview and re-medical but no news yet so be patient, Every thing happens for a reason. Insha Allah every thing will get better...

ferozkq

May 19, 2015
My partner did a medical test on May 2nd. So far no interview is required. Have not received anything since then. My partner is a March 2015 applicant.

m1427

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
26-06-2015
File Transfer...
July 1ST 2015
Med's Request
April 4TH 2015
Med's Done....
April 12 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 12,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah... <3
Hey,
so its been 20 days since my husband applied to get pcc for india and he still hasnt got it! In the email it says it could result in the refusal of our application if its not in the office by august 21st. What do i do! The embassy of india in kabul dont even care if we dont have time, they wont even answer emails or phone calls so i can speak to them and tell them WE DONT HAVE TIME. They said it could take 1 week, 2 weeks, maybe 30 days or more. they arent sure.

Bahara2314

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1-st 20.12.2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
April 2014
Med's Request
The second remed.December 2015
Med's Done....
1-st. 20.12.2014
Interview........
September 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Afgdelhi said:
Hello,
I am applicant 2014, did my interview and re-medical but no news yet so be patient, Every thing happens for a reason. Insha Allah every thing will get better...
Thank you so much I hope every thing will be good:(

Afgdelhi

Jul 31, 2016
ferozkq said:
My partner did a medical test on May 2nd. So far no interview is required. Have not received anything since then. My partner is a March 2015 applicant.
Hi,
I am applicant december 2014, I had my interview on June and I did my re-medical on middle of June 2016 and it is has been more thank one and half month but still have not heard anything from them. I have already ordered notes about a 25 days ago but did not receive the note yet as well. I am so worried if my re-medical has been received by them or not. I am confuse what to do... would you please advise something.???

ferozkq

May 19, 2015
your medical usually takes a week for them to receive. As per talking to MP he told me the date that it was received. Also with the new MYCIC it shows that medical was passed.

Afgdelhi

Jul 31, 2016
ferozkq said:
your medical usually takes a week for them to receive. As per talking to MP he told me the date that it was received. Also with the new MYCIC it shows that medical was passed.
Hi ferozkq,
Thanks for your reply, My sponsor just did a MP inquiry, the MP asked him to fill up a form and send him some sort of ID with photo on it... I just want to know if that is how it worked for you as well, Did you fill up any kind of form to give your MP the authorization?

I did my re-medical almost 50 days ago but every time I check the status online it show no changes, nothing is updated, I am just wondering if they really received the re-medical forms. If not whom do I need to contact or see to get it checked....???

It is getting so frustrating because my application is on it's 20 months but still no decision made. I don't know how long more do I need to wait to get a response from them.

thanks.

sarah jan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Hello I have question
If cic ask you for passport transmission in Pakistan can you chose another counrty like New Dehli or some other country as its not safe for afghans to travel by border to Pakistan.

Please help
Thanks