+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

amirdad

Jun 30, 2016
Can someone tell me if it is necessary to translate the taskira of the person I am sponsoring? Or just a simple photocopy of it is sufficient.

thanks

Dandani

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
amirdad said:
Can someone tell me if it is necessary to translate the taskira of the person I am sponsoring? Or just a simple photocopy of it is sufficient.

thanks
U have to traslate taskara and nikah khat and u have to approve by forign ministry !

Officer

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed
AOR Received.
Received
File Transfer...
Transfered
Med's Done....
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued
LANDED..........
Landed
Re: 2015 july applicant spouse India

jalan123 said:
Hi Dear officer,
My name is Krishna and i am very much impressed from your knowledge
i have a question is there is any chance of interview after remedical request
or After remedical next step is ppr

Regards
Krishna
Hello Krishna,

I have seen that you have send several emails, you could have post your question in NDVO threat and I would have answers to you, however
,No, officer at visa office sends you remedical after applicant pass eligibility, so therefore, chance is interview is close to none, but recently few candidates received interview because of doubt on security, however the best practice is to apply for notes... and share it with me, I can explain better picture of your case.

Regards,

Officer

Dandani

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Re: 2015 july applicant spouse India

Officer said:
Hello Krishna,

I have seen that you have send several emails, you could have post your question in NDVO threat and I would have answers to you, however
,No, officer at visa office sends you remedical after applicant pass eligibility, so therefore, chance is interview is close to none, but recently few candidates received interview because of doubt on security, however the best practice is to apply for notes... and share it with me, I can explain better picture of your case.

Regards,

Officer
Hello officer ))
I have quastion !
Can u tell me how long its take for security check after done the remidical !?
Best regards thanks

ferozkq

May 19, 2015
I have the same question as above. My partner has done 2nd medical on may 2nd. Week before they asked for fee which I resubmitted. I am told by MP that they have received everything and no interview is required. But it is in the security clearance. How long do they usually take? I am approaching 16 month of the full process.

Officer

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed
AOR Received.
Received
File Transfer...
Transfered
Med's Done....
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued
LANDED..........
Landed
Hello Dandani & Ferozkq,

Security and criminality check is the most painful process for applicants from Afghanistan and war zone countries, and it also depends on whether the applicant is male or female, their job history and especially travel history.

Therefore, if you would like me to assess your file correctly and give you my recommendation then, please forward me more details about the file or even better to get me GCMS notes but please hide all the personal information of the applicant.

Regards,

Officer

ferozkq

May 19, 2015
I don't have any notes. But what else info can I give. Also what position do you have? And how can you access the information. Or are you just looking to translate the notes. Just so that I have a better understanding.

Dandani

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Officer said:
Hello Dandani & Ferozkq,

Security and criminality check is the most painful process for applicants from Afghanistan and war zone countries, and it also depends on whether the applicant is male or female, their job history and especially travel history.

Therefore, if you would like me to assess your file correctly and give you my recommendation then, please forward me more details about the file or even better to get me GCMS notes but please hide all the personal information of the applicant.

Regards,

Officer
Thanks sir . I got my answer ))

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Dear Officer,
I am currently working in Canada,i have submitted my eAPR on 13th June and received AOR in same day and after in my application status has been changed for medical is passed and BG check is in progress,so yesterday i received message from cic to submit PCC from Afghanistan,they gave me 60 days to submit,
I applied PCC from Afghanistan consulate,vancouver on May 6,but when i called them today they said it might takes 3 to 4 months.they told me if i have some friends or relatives in Afghanistan then they would provide me reference number and with that number if somebody would go there to follow up then they might do quickly.
Any idea about my concerned,
Regards
Rabin

m1427

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
26-06-2015
File Transfer...
July 1ST 2015
Med's Request
April 4TH 2015
Med's Done....
April 12 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 12,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah... <3
Hey so today i got a email for my husband who resides in afg to do a police clearance for INDIA. he was in india for 5 months hopefully it will be easy to get from embassy of india in afghanistan

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m1427 said:
Hey so today i got a email for my husband who resides in afg to do a police clearance for INDIA. he was in india for 5 months hopefully it will be easy to get from embassy of india in afghanistan
[/quote
I don't think they request pcc if you have resided for less than 6 month
I think there is some misunderstanding otherwise there is law if u have resided for
more than 6 month
I hope you can clear this to us to avoid further tension to other

m1427

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
26-06-2015
File Transfer...
July 1ST 2015
Med's Request
April 4TH 2015
Med's Done....
April 12 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 12,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah... <3
well he did stay for 4 months and 1 week first time and he was working in new delhi as well, he had applied as a refugee too but then he cancelled it, went back to afg. then again he went for 25 days for a visit. In the email it says:

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from INDIA.
This must be received at this office by: 2016/08/20

Police Clearance Certificates : Please refer to our website to find out how to obtain a police certificate from the country required: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India

Email: delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m1427 said:
well he did stay for 4 months and 1 week first time and he was working in new delhi as well, he had applied as a refugee too but then he cancelled it, went back to afg. then again he went for 25 days for a visit. In the email it says:

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from INDIA.
This must be received at this office by: 2016/08/20

Police Clearance Certificates : Please refer to our website to find out how to obtain a police certificate from the country required: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India

Email: delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca
so you mean he has not stayed for more than 6 months
if this is the situation then there is no need to provide
but in the letter from new delhi it states that your residents period is
more than 6 months so I think your husband has stayed for more than
6 month