+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

mushyman99

May 15, 2016
Nazeef said:
Salam Dear all!
i hope you all will b fine and happy,, Alhamdullellah last Tuesday finally i got passport back with visa but due to border problems between Afg & Pak it got a bit late to post here.
i am praying and hoping the best for all you dears to get every next update very sooner, May Allah help you and all of us.
i know the hardness this time u all going through,, but i have a suggestion to all members that have patience and enjoy the life somehow,, stress, tension and being sad all these wont shorten the processing time nor solve ur problems but just steal ur joy,, do one thing take a deep breath, get up with a new and fresh energy make plan for life and work on it and implement.
I will be glad to help if anyone needed.
best of luck
have a happy and prosperous life ahead :) :)
Hello,

How did you send your passport to Islamabad? They have requested the passport but the only office is in Pakistan for the visa. Do we go to pakistan or send it?

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
mushyman99 said:
Hello,

How did you send your passport to Islamabad? They have requested the passport but the only office is in Pakistan for the visa. Do we go to pakistan or send it?
Salaam Nazeef:
First of all congratulation I wish you a beautiful married life.However, could you please let me know how long it took to stamp the visa ?
My spouse passport is in Islamabad since April 05, 2016 and still does not dispatched. :p :p :-[ :p

Nazeef

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
14-Apr-2015
Med's Request
re med req 10th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 13-Dec-2014
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon in sha Allah
LANDED..........
soon in sha Allah
mushyman99 said:
Hello,

you dont have to send, applicant him/herself or close relatives (parents, brother, sister with some conditions ) should go for dropping or collecting the passport.

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Nazeef said:
Salam Dear all!
i hope you all will b fine and happy,, Alhamdullellah last Tuesday finally i got passport back with visa but due to border problems between Afg & Pak it got a bit late to post here.
i am praying and hoping the best for all you dears to get every next update very sooner, May Allah help you and all of us.
i know the hardness this time u all going through,, but i have a suggestion to all members that have patience and enjoy the life somehow,, stress, tension and being sad all these wont shorten the processing time nor solve ur problems but just steal ur joy,, do one thing take a deep breath, get up with a new and fresh energy make plan for life and work on it and implement.
I will be glad to help if anyone needed.
best of luck
have a happy and prosperous life ahead :) :)
Salaam Nazeef:
First of all congratulation I wish you a beautiful married life.However, could you please let me know how long it took to stamp the visa ?
My spouse passport is in Islamabad since April 05, 2016 and still does not dispatched. :p :p :p

Nazeef

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
14-Apr-2015
Med's Request
re med req 10th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 13-Dec-2014
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon in sha Allah
LANDED..........
soon in sha Allah
AFG_HR said:
Salaam Nazeef:
My spouse passport is in Islamabad since April 05, 2016 and still does not dispatched. :p :p :-[ :p
W.salam AFG_Human Resource!!
first of all thanks for wishes, i have dropped passport on 27th April and collected on 4th May, means it all took 8 days to proceed visa. you should contact them if havnt.
best of luck..

tamimullah

Dec 1, 2015
hi. i have submited my wife passport on 28th april. but no news yet. she got pakistan visa because of border restriction on 26th may pakistani visa will expire i dont know what to do.

mushyman99

May 15, 2016
Nazeef said:
you dont have to send, applicant him/herself or close relatives (parents, brother, sister with some conditions ) should go for dropping or collecting the passport.
Hello,

So we have to take her passport to the vfs office in Islamabad? How long do they stay in Pakistan for to wait for visa?

Their is no way to mail to Pakistan and send it back?

Thanks

Mariam510

May 7, 2014
Hi guys, i hope you could shed some light on my situation.
My husband is an Afghan citizen and he lives in India for University and goes back to Afghanistan during vacation. NDVO has requested Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from my husband for both countries that he has resided in, Afghanistan and India. Afghanistan PCC is not an issue he can get that done. However India PCC is what im unsure of. What is the process of making PCC in India for an Afghan citizen. Please help, im stressing out. I saw that there is an online form that you can apply for PCC however if the FAQ (frequently asked questions) section it says that Afghanis/Nepalese/Foreigners cannot apply online. So where and how would they apply?

tulipsdew

Apr 1, 2016
Mariam510 said:
Hi guys, i hope you could shed some light on my situation.
My husband is an Afghan citizen and he lives in India for University and goes back to Afghanistan during vacation. NDVO has requested Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from my husband for both countries that he has resided in, Afghanistan and India. Afghanistan PCC is not an issue he can get that done. However India PCC is what im unsure of. What is the process of making PCC in India for an Afghan citizen. Please help, im stressing out. I saw that there is an online form that you can apply for PCC however if the FAQ (frequently asked questions) section it says that Afghanis/Nepalese/Foreigners cannot apply online. So where and how would they apply?
hey Mariam510
i am on the same boat. My husband lived in india for his studies and now he is in afghanistan. Cic asked him to send his pcc from india and afghanistan both. The time he got this email he was in afghanistan and he got afghan pcc and also he got indian pcc from indian embacy in afghanistan. He didnt have to got to india to get his pcc. He just got it from indian embacy which was located in afghanistan. Your husband can get it easily in india as he is student there. He can also get his afghan pcc from indian embacy in india. He dont have to got afghanistan if he is in india. This is my experience. Now we are waiting for ppr.

Mariam510

May 7, 2014
tulipsdew said:
hey Mariam510
i am on the same boat. My husband lived in india for his studies and now he is in afghanistan. Cic asked him to send his pcc from india and afghanistan both. The time he got this email he was in afghanistan and he got afghan pcc and also he got indian pcc from indian embacy in afghanistan. He didnt have to got to india to get his pcc. He just got it from indian embacy which was located in afghanistan. Your husband can get it easily in india as he is student there. He can also get his afghan pcc from indian embacy in india. He dont have to got afghanistan if he is in india. This is my experience. Now we are waiting for ppr.
Thank you for your help, i have one more question if you dont mind
-> how did you husband send the PCC to NDVO if he was in Afghanistan? Did he send it by post? And what is the mailing address? Thank you

m1427

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
26-06-2015
File Transfer...
July 1ST 2015
Med's Request
April 4TH 2015
Med's Done....
April 12 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 12,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah... <3
So i submitted a request for notes 2 weeks ago. I just saw online somewhere that i needed to submit proof that im a canadian citizen with the request which i didnt! I requested notes on behalf of my husband. I only attached the consent form that my husband signed. Does that mean i wont receive the notes? Should i send another request with proof that im a canadian citizen?

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
Mariam510 said:
Does anyone know if NDVO accepts a photo copy of police certificate? or will they only accept the original? thank you
Originals only when it comes to PCC

Good Luck

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
m1427 said:
So i submitted a request for notes 2 weeks ago. I just saw online somewhere that i needed to submit proof that im a canadian citizen with the request which i didnt! I requested notes on behalf of my husband. I only attached the consent form that my husband signed. Does that mean i wont receive the notes? Should i send another request with proof that im a canadian citizen?
If they need any additional documents they will contact you via email so do not worry !!!

m1427

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
26-06-2015
File Transfer...
July 1ST 2015
Med's Request
April 4TH 2015
Med's Done....
April 12 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 12,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah... <3
jaytanz said:
If they need any additional documents they will contact you via email so do not worry !!!
thank you!!