Passport Req..
September 12,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah... <3
Hey Mazar_sponsor!

Good News!!

This Monday morning, Kabul time, the embassy called my husband again! And he spoke to them.
The person on the phone apologized for not calling on saturday as he said he would because he forgot its a holiday. LOl
he basically just asked what program he was studying in Kardan university. thats all they wanted to know! And they called the right number this time! My husband told him the correct number to call and not his fathers. they had my husbands number in file. The person on the phone, im guessing the visa officer asked my husband if he wanted to know anything about his case. He was really nice on the phone, hopefully hes the visa officer that is processing and checking the application.

Thank god he called back right away.

tabi2015

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 dec 2014
Doc's Request.
19 oct 2015 and 24 nov 2015
AOR Received.
march 2015
File Transfer...
13 april 2015
Med's Request
upfront 6th march 2015
Interview........
waived as per mp enquiry
Passport Req..
hope soon inshaAllah
IMRAN121 said:
Dear tabi,

thank you so much for your kind response

can you let me know if you have selected new delhi in all your forms so have they requested your Passport to new delhi visa office right???
u r welcome. no thy have asked for the passport in islamabad.

tabi2015

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 dec 2014
Doc's Request.
19 oct 2015 and 24 nov 2015
AOR Received.
march 2015
File Transfer...
13 april 2015
Med's Request
upfront 6th march 2015
Interview........
waived as per mp enquiry
Passport Req..
hope soon inshaAllah
salam
did anyone else get tht pre arrival session kind of email separately aftr ppr ? we received it along with ppr and now today agin separately. is it optional? can we ignore it ?

tamimullah

Dec 1, 2015
i received the same email for pre arival service. i dont know weather it s optional or mandetory. i will find out. but i didnt submit my wife passport yet becuase she is waiting for pakistan visa. some one told me if she get pakistan visa then she has to travel from pakistan.

heela

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2014
File Transfer...
February 26, 2015
Med's Done....
December 10, 2014; re-meds done March 06, 2016
Interview........
Waived (according to notes)
Passport Req..
April 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
June 22, 2016
Hello Guys,

Just a question regarding the submission of the passport to VFS. Is it easier to send it via mail or is it easier to actually go to Pakistan and submit it in person?
How long does it take for them to send the passport with the visa?

Thank you
heela

ferozkq

May 19, 2015
So I have a quick question if anyone can help me. I recently got an email for a 2nd medical report so that is great news.

the application was sent to Delhi Office so what happens after that. Does my significant other have to go to india or pakistan to pick up the visa does it come over to Kabul/Afghanistan. Will there be time given on how long to pick up the visa. Does he/she have to go straight from India to travel to come here. If anyone can let me know.

m1427

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
26-06-2015
File Transfer...
July 1ST 2015
Med's Request
April 4TH 2015
Med's Done....
April 12 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 12,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah... <3
ferozkq said:
So I have a quick question if anyone can help me. I recently got an email for a 2nd medical report so that is great news.

the application was sent to Delhi Office so what happens after that. Does my significant other have to go to india or pakistan to pick up the visa does it come over to Kabul/Afghanistan. Will there be time given on how long to pick up the visa. Does he/she have to go straight from India to travel to come here. If anyone can let me know.

From what i know, you have to wait until you receive an email requesting the passport. they are still processing the application. Just keep checking online until it says DECISION MADE under permanent residence application. I heard it takes 1 month upto 6 months after re medical to get visa. In the letter/email they will tell u where to sumbit the passport in pakistan or india. My husband also just did his re medical april 12.

m1427

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
26-06-2015
File Transfer...
July 1ST 2015
Med's Request
April 4TH 2015
Med's Done....
April 12 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 12,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah... <3
ferozkq said:

and you cant send the passport by mail.at least for india its not allowed/illegal. Your spouse has to go in person to submit passport.

IMRAN121

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
i received the same email for pre arival service. i dont know weather it s optional or mandetory. i will find out. but i didnt submit my wife passport yet becuase she is waiting for pakistan visa. some one told me if she get pakistan visa then she has to travel from pakistan.

dear tamimullah,

can you please confirm that is it really correct that if got pakistan visa so they have to travel from there??
one of my firend had two passport so he went to pakistan with old passport and submit the new passport to the visa office and now got his passport with visa done is it accurate friends???

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m1427 said:
From what i know, you have to wait until you receive an email requesting the passport. they are still processing the application. Just keep checking online until it says DECISION MADE under permanent residence application. I heard it takes 1 month upto 6 months after re medical to get visa. In the letter/email they will tell u where to sumbit the passport in pakistan or india. My husband also just did his re medical april 12.
Follow this advise. This and after post are the correct answer to your questions

ferozkq

May 19, 2015
m1427 said:
If he/she has to go to india/pakistan to submit it in person. How long is the wait after that? do they go back home? or do they stay there ?

m1427

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
26-06-2015
File Transfer...
July 1ST 2015
Med's Request
April 4TH 2015
Med's Done....
April 12 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 12,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah... <3
ferozkq said:
If he/she has to go to india/pakistan to submit it in person. How long is the wait after that? do they go back home? or do they stay there ?
If your spouse has to go to india or pakistan, they have to stay there. I know for india that u submit the passport at nehru place, u get a tracking number so u know when ur passport is ready for pick up because they send it to canadian embassy. then canadian embassy sends it back to Nehru place office with passport and canada visa. For india is 1-2 weeks. If u write a letter saying that u have only a 30 days visa to stay in india, they will process it faster. I know that because for my sister in law when she got her student visa, i wrote a letter to whom it may concern that she only has a 30 day visa, and needs her passport to leave india in that 30 days. they will process it fast if u do that, she got her visa in 3 days. For pakistan, i do not know. I have heard it takes A LONG time sometimes to get the visa and passport back. Some in 1 week they get it back some in a month. Your spouse has to stay in india or pakistan and wait until they get the visa and passport. Cant go back home to afg without the passport and without india or pakistani visa.

2015sponsor

Apr 26, 2016
Hello everyone,

My wife's police certificate has expired, and I got a new one from the embassy Afghanistan in Canada, how to update her file or send the police certificate to CIC please any help or experience would be appreciated ...

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2015sponsor said:
Hello everyone,

My wife's police certificate has expired, and I got a new one from the embassy Afghanistan in Canada, how to update her file or send the police certificate to CIC please any help or experience would be appreciated ...
I believe the Police Certificate does not expire except for Medical which is Valid for 12months. No point of submitting unnecessary documents unless asked for in my opinion.