+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

IMRAN121

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
thanks nazeef,

pray for us who are waiting bro???

after your re-medical how long it takes to asked for your PPR???

first your ecass has been changed to DM or you have directly recieved any without DM bro???

IMRAN121

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Dear Tabi

first congrats wish you arrive safely to your destination bakhair

can you please let us know how long it takes after your re-medical???

have you selected NEW DELHI as your visa office in your all forms or Islamabad???

waiting for your prompt response firend

finger crossed for those who are waiting,,,,

tabi2015

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 dec 2014
Doc's Request.
19 oct 2015 and 24 nov 2015
AOR Received.
march 2015
File Transfer...
13 april 2015
Med's Request
upfront 6th march 2015
Interview........
waived as per mp enquiry
Passport Req..
hope soon inshaAllah
hi imran
thank u for ur kind wishes
my husbnd did his remedical on 28th of february so around 1 and half months ago.
we selected new delhi as visa office in all forms

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shaista234 said:
Dear Mazar,

One quick question,

My husband is in india, but when they got the ppr it said to submit in Islamabad. What can we do to get the visa from India. It is very difficult for him to go to Pakistan.
sorry for delay. I had a flight on April 19 ( visiting my spouses family with our son for a month)

Anywho,

I'm confused as to why your husband is in India.

His case was processed from Islamabad originally then later his case got transferred to Delhi correct?

If his case was started from Islamabad then he has to submit there but if it was Delhi then it would make sense to submit to Delhi. Does that make sense what I'm getting to?

Which is why they are asking for his PPR at Islamabad ( his original embassy ).

There is nothing I can do other than calling CIC Ontario and asking if you can get it from Delhi but it may be a Big No from them. Worth a try or Tell your MP if maybe they can do something like your husband isn't feeling safe to travel due to latest bombings at that region.

Again not much I can do but that advise. Goodluck and Congrats to those who got their ppr or DM. 1 more should be arriving this Tuesday hopefully

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tabi2015 said:
dear all salam :)
good news.. my husbnd got ppr today at 1pm. ecas still showing in process but as if i care we are so happpppy mashaAllah. finally hes gona meet our daughter too :)
Once they recieve the Passport for stamping then it will say " Decision Made ". Other times it will go DM then PPR. doesn't really make a difference. It's just matter of time.

Congrats; happy joys to you and your daughter!

Any Vancouver area ( my team ) haha Jk. Coming soon?

Bahara2314

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1-st 20.12.2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
April 2014
Med's Request
The second remed.December 2015
Med's Done....
1-st. 20.12.2014
Interview........
September 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Mazar_Sponsor said:
sorry for delay. I had a flight on April 19 ( visiting my spouses family with our son for a month)

Anywho,

I'm confused as to why your husband is in India.

His case was processed from Islamabad originally then later his case got transferred to Delhi correct?

If his case was started from Islamabad then he has to submit there but if it was Delhi then it would make sense to submit to Delhi. Does that make sense what I'm getting to?

Which is why they are asking for his PPR at Islamabad ( his original embassy ).

There is nothing I can do other than calling CIC Ontario and asking if you can get it from Delhi but it may be a Big No from them. Worth a try or Tell your MP if maybe they can do something like your husband isn't feeling safe to travel due to latest bombings at that region.

Again not much I can do but that advise. Goodluck and Congrats to those who got their ppr or DM. 1 more should be arriving this Tuesday hopefully
salam dear Mazar I'm applicant January 2014 and my husband also passed his interview September 2014 ,the second medicine was December 10.2015 and now is background ,security checks I have questions Did you know how long take security check for afghan national? I'm really confused I don't know what should I do :(

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bahara2314 said:
salam dear Mazar I'm applicant January 2014 and my husband also passed his interview September 2014 ,the second medicine was December 10.2015 and now is background ,security checks I have questions Did you know how long take security check for afghan national? I'm really confused I don't know what should I do :(
If you go to your login or MP, it does not give you full information as to find out where your case is. Have you ordered your ATIP? it's access to information privacy for individuals. When ordering, click Immigration section. The first section is about you, friend or spouse in Canada.

Then the applicant ( the one being sponsored, need to sign another form to allow friend, family or spouse to be authorized in order to recieve the documents ) and then click by email not CD.

This takes about 2 weeks to a month and it gives information as to where your case stands. There is nothing you can do but wait... You can request ATIP under my Biography and what you'll need.

I'm not sure what you mean by " How long it takes for security checks for Afghans " because they don't judge by culture but time needed for their investigation.

There are over 300,000+ cases per year or more. I dont have the data but some are quick because there isn't much background checks. I believe men have longer checks because they don't want fake relationships or risks to the country as I've seen relationships broken once the men landed to Canada.

Either their opinions are different then back when they married or because of stay away they found someone else. So they can access your phone, and social media information to see if your dating someone else. I am assuming as we signed alot of documents when submitting our sponsorship. I'm sure that plays a part into your case. However if I am wrong then I don't know how they operate their investigation. Logically that's what I think that your social media and your spouses are checked too including text messages.

You see this is why they check alot of information so they don't bring future problems who will leave after coming to Canada for new opportunities. I am not saying that's how most are but some

I have seen and I'm giving insight to why it can be long for afghans or anyother developing country.

m1427

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
26-06-2015
File Transfer...
July 1ST 2015
Med's Request
April 4TH 2015
Med's Done....
April 12 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 12,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah... <3
Dear Mazaar_sponsor,

I am a May 2015 applicant. My husband did his re medical just last week. In my husbands application for his contact number we put my husbands cell number and his fathers number in case my husband isnt reachable. Today, my father in law got a call from high commission in chanakyapuri,new delhi. My Father in laws english isnt too great so he didnt answer all the questions to what the person on the phone was asking about my husband and if he can speak to him but my father in law was far away from home so he couldnt give the phone to my husband to speak. they were asking if my husband is still studying in kardan university engliish course or not and what he is currently doing. My father in law did not answer their question fully so the person on the phone said that they will call tomorrow. My husband tried to call back but it went straight to voicemail. is this bad, will they call again, will it make the process slower now that they dont have the information? Why didnt they simply send a email to send them information of what he is doing

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m1427 said:
Dear Mazaar_sponsor,

I am a May 2015 applicant. My husband did his re medical just last week. In my husbands application for his contact number we put my husbands cell number and his fathers number in case my husband isnt reachable. Today, my father in law got a call from high commission in chanakyapuri,new delhi. My Father in laws english isnt too great so he didnt answer all the questions to what the person on the phone was asking about my husband and if he can speak to him but my father in law was far away from home so he couldnt give the phone to my husband to speak. they were asking if my husband is still studying in kardan university engliish course or not and what he is currently doing. My father in law did not answer their question fully so the person on the phone said that they will call tomorrow. My husband tried to call back but it went straight to voicemail. is this bad, will they call again, will it make the process slower now that they dont have the information? Why didnt they simply send a email to send them information of what he is doing
Yikes that sucks. Usually they call not email. They will email if they require documents or PPR request.

Now, this is why you are to submit a number you use 90% of time so they can get hold of applicant or someone who speaks English.

You shouldn't have put your father in laws number who speaks no english. However, what is done is unavoidable.

In this situation, If you don't hear a call back again, try calling the CIC in Ontario and explain your situation who can then reach the Canadian embassy in Delhi to re contact you. Make sure the right number is called not your father in law again.

If they are unable to help you then contact your MP and explain them what you said to me and they can send a response. Usually MP and CIC Ontario can give you through fastest reply. If you email the Embassy you won't hear back for months.

I hope that helps with your question. Let us know what happens if it works or not.

Cheers

m1427

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
26-06-2015
File Transfer...
July 1ST 2015
Med's Request
April 4TH 2015
Med's Done....
April 12 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 12,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah... <3
ok, i'll try to do that. im 100% sure they wont call again.
In his appplication i gave his dads number as an alternate number, my husbands number was the contact number. I dont know why they called the alternate number.

Will his case process slower now that they dont have the info?

m1427

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
26-06-2015
File Transfer...
July 1ST 2015
Med's Request
April 4TH 2015
Med's Done....
April 12 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 12,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah... <3
And I do have a lawyer that is handing the case, could i tell him to contact cic in ontario to contact new delhi?

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m1427 said:
And I do have a lawyer that is handing the case, could i tell him to contact cic in ontario to contact new delhi?
You shoukd speak to your lawyer asap and inform your situation. We are not legal advisors so he is your best advisor and most experienced in handling this.

However some lawyers don't do the job right so you should have paid a portion and rest after case was completed ( not sure if that was an option since I did my spouses case myself not lawyer )

Anyway speak to your lawyer and inform us what happens next

IMRAN121

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Dear tabi,

thank you so much for your kind response

can you let me know if you have selected new delhi in all your forms so have they requested your Passport to new delhi visa office right???

Bahara2314

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1-st 20.12.2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
April 2014
Med's Request
The second remed.December 2015
Med's Done....
1-st. 20.12.2014
Interview........
September 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Mazar_Sponsor said:
If you go to your login or MP, it does not give you full information as to find out where your case is. Have you ordered your ATIP? it's access to information privacy for individuals. When ordering, click Immigration section. The first section is about you, friend or spouse in Canada.

Then the applicant ( the one being sponsored, need to sign another form to allow friend, family or spouse to be authorized in order to recieve the documents ) and then click by email not CD.

This takes about 2 weeks to a month and it gives information as to where your case stands. There is nothing you can do but wait... You can request ATIP under my Biography and what you'll need.

I'm not sure what you mean by " How long it takes for security checks for Afghans " because they don't judge by culture but time needed for their investigation.

There are over 300,000+ cases per year or more. I dont have the data but some are quick because there isn't much background checks. I believe men have longer checks because they don't want fake relationships or risks to the country as I've seen relationships broken once the men landed to Canada.

Either their opinions are different then back when they married or because of stay away they found someone else. So they can access your phone, and social media information to see if your dating someone else. I am assuming as we signed alot of documents when submitting our sponsorship. I'm sure that plays a part into your case. However if I am wrong then I don't know how they operate their investigation. Logically that's what I think that your social media and your spouses are checked too including text messages.

You see this is why they check alot of information so they don't bring future problems who will leave after coming to Canada for new opportunities. I am not saying that's how most are but some

I have seen and I'm giving insight to why it can be long for afghans or anyother developing country.
thank you so much dear Mazar for helping :)

heela

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2014
File Transfer...
February 26, 2015
Med's Done....
December 10, 2014; re-meds done March 06, 2016
Interview........
Waived (according to notes)
Passport Req..
April 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
June 22, 2016
Hey Guys,

Just checked my ECAS and my husband finally got decision made!!!! :) :) :)
Hope we get ppr soon.