Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
Raz3 said:
does anyone know if police clearance has an expiry?
1 year Validity

Nazeef

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
14-Apr-2015
Med's Request
re med req 10th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 13-Dec-2014
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon in sha Allah
LANDED..........
soon in sha Allah
Raz3 said:
does anyone know if police clearance has an expiry?
I havnt heard about PCC expiry yet. I don't think so they'll ask for it again.

Googlehead

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Mateen_aka said:
Actually there was a 2 week delay before we submitted the passport. As of Monday we officially sent the papers to the visa office.
did they ask for additional docs apart from passport, tazkira, fee and the letter from cic?

heela

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2014
File Transfer...
February 26, 2015
Med's Done....
December 10, 2014; re-meds done March 06, 2016
Interview........
Waived (according to notes)
Passport Req..
April 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
June 22, 2016
Is it just me or has CIC hanged the layout of their website regarding the processing times? I remember just a couple weeks ago that there was a table on their website that would show every country and their respective processing times. I can't seem to find it anymore. The only thing that comes up now are 2 drop down menus that ask for the type of application and who is being sponsored.

Mateen_aka

Mar 31, 2013
Milton, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 OCT, 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 23 JAN, 2014; SA: 27 JAN 2015.
File Transfer...
AOR2: MARCH 3, 2015. INPROCESS: 04 SEP 2015. ADR: SAME DATE AS INPROCESS ASKED FOR PCC
Med's Request
27 JAN 2015 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18 FEB, 2015. MEDICAL PASSED / RECEIVED GCMS
Interview........
WAVIED / PASS RECOMMENDED GCMS
Passport Req..
DM: 13 DEC 2015 (101 DAYS FROM IP TO DM); PPR 14 DEC 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DONE - SENT TO ISLAMABAD; DISPATCHED 06 JAN 2016
LANDED..........
21 FEB 2016
Googlehead said:
did they ask for additional docs apart from passport, tazkira, fee and the letter from cic?
Hi Googlehead,

No, they did ask for anything else other then authorization letter and two photos of the applicant.

Happy new years and I hope everyone will meet their love ones in the new year!

Nazeef

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
14-Apr-2015
Med's Request
re med req 10th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 13-Dec-2014
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon in sha Allah
LANDED..........
soon in sha Allah
Mateen_aka said:
Hi Googlehead,

No, they did ask for anything else other then authorization letter and two photos of the applicant.

Salam Mateen,
i was asked for re med on 10th dec while previous med expiry date was 13 dec, re med done on 15th Dec 2015 and clinic uploaded it on 17th Dec, when to expect next correspondence? for how long more do i need to do this boring wait??

Mateen_aka

Mar 31, 2013
Milton, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 OCT, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
AOR2: MARCH 3, 2015. INPROCESS: 04 SEP 2015. ADR: SAME DATE AS INPROCESS ASKED FOR PCC
Med's Request
27 JAN 2015 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21 FEB 2016
Nazeef said:
Salam Mateen,
i was asked for re med on 10th dec while previous med expiry date was 13 dec, re med done on 15th Dec 2015 and clinic uploaded it on 17th Dec, when to expect next correspondence? for how long more do i need to do this boring wait??
Salaam Nazeef,

It's hard to say exactly when you might get decision made but for myself it took around 101 days from in-process to decision and that's after additional document request (ADR). But keep in mind my wife didn't do her re-medical since it's still valid (upfront date). Decision made can take anywhere from 1 week to 6 months (I longest wait I heard on the forums was 6 months but I doubt you will wait that long). Just hang tight it, the wait is almost over!

Amina.M

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
AOR Received.
05-august-2015
File Transfer...
31-august-2015
Med's Request
2 June - 2016 - Remed Done June 4 2016
Med's Done....
27-may-2015
Interview........
Waived--
Passport Req..
November 29, 2016
Mateen_aka said:
What I did was I waited till sponsorship approval from Mississauga. Then asked my wife to do her medical. It's better to wait till later because there's a possibility that your medical might get expired thus causing you time and energy. Also another heads up is once you received sponsorship approval, ask the applicant to apply for police certification(s) for any countries that the applicant has stayed more then 6 months.

Sponsorship took about 9.5/17 months from AOR2 date.

Best of luck!

Mateen You did the Right thing. I wish I would have thought about that too. But seems like they are really fast with 2015 files. Not sure though for afghans . seeing your timeline gives me hope.

I had a question, My husband is in afghanistan, as I am sure everyone knows , They dont have proper addresses. I have put my address in canada as his address. What happens when he has to send his Passport . Will they get him to send it to pakistan, Or they see based on the address provided. In short should I get him to get Post box in afghanistan? Im not sure how this works. Does anyone have any Idea.

Gulmora

Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver , BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-27-2014
AOR Received.
Jan-19-2015
File Transfer...
Feb-13-2015
Med's Request
Sept-03-2015
Med's Done....
Sept-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec-14-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Submitted Dec 21 2015 - Received Dec 28 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 15 2016
Amina.M said:
Mateen You did the Right thing. I wish I would have thought about that too. But seems like they are really fast with 2015 files. Not sure though for afghans . seeing your timeline gives me hope.

I had a question, My husband is in afghanistan, as I am sure everyone knows , They dont have proper addresses. I have put my address in canada as his address. What happens when he has to send his Passport . Will they get him to send it to pakistan, Or they see based on the address provided. In short should I get him to get Post box in afghanistan? Im not sure how this works. Does anyone have any Idea.
Getting a post box is a good idea but everything they do through email. Even though my husband in afg didnt need it as everything was emailed to me and any documents New delhi visa office needed they would email him.

Mateen_aka

Mar 31, 2013
Milton, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 OCT, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27 JAN 2015 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21 FEB 2016
Amina.M said:

Thanks Amina. Just a heads up, Pakistan visa offices does not accept passports delivered via courier. Applicant or authorized representative has to deliver the passport directly to the visa centre before they can process it.

To: mateen-kazemi@hotmail.ca
Subject: RE: Question about retrieving Passport
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 08:13:55 +0500

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for writing to the Canadian Visa information services team.

Please note that we do not accept documents/passports through courier services.

Hope this helps you, feel free to contact us for further information

Best Regards,

Canada Visa Information Team

www.cic.gc.ca

www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/pakistan

Even then they ask that the applicant or someone with close relations has to pick up the passport once completed (Spouse, brother, sister, parents).

Sent: December-31-15 12:44:09 AM
To: mateen-kazemi@hotmail.ca

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for writing to the Canadian Visa information services team.

Please note that only spouse, parent or child over the age of 18 can collect the passport on applicants behalf.Kindly note the procedure as mentioned below

Procedure for Collection of Processed Applications/Passports

Effective 1 July 2014, applications received at CIC VAC from the Canadian High Commission can only be collected by the applicant or an immediate family member (spouse, parent or child over the age of 18).

Applications collected by Applicants

Applications can be collected personally by the applicant upon providing the following information:

1. VAC Original ICR receipt
2. A copy of valid CNIC of the applicant

Note: For applicants under the age of 18, a copy of a FRC (Family Registration Certificate) or Birth Certificate or B- Form must be presented, along with the signed consent of both parents and an original and copy of their valid CNIC.

Applications collected by an immediate family member

for applications collected by an immediate family member (spouse, parent or child only), the following information is required:

1. VAC Original ICR receipt
2. Original & a copy of valid CNIC of the applicant
3. Original & a copy of valid CNIC of immediate family member (spouse , parent or child only)
4. An authority letter in the name of the family member (spouse, parent or child only) bearing applicant’s signatures

Hope this helps you, feel free to contact us for further information

Best Regards,

Canada Visa Information Team

www.cic.gc.ca

www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/pakistan

I have emailed them asking if they send the passport via courier once processing has been completed but I haven't got a replied yet. I'll keep you guys posted.

tabi2015

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 dec 2014
Doc's Request.
19 oct 2015 and 24 nov 2015
AOR Received.
march 2015
File Transfer...
13 april 2015
Med's Request
upfront 6th march 2015
Interview........
waived as per mp enquiry
Passport Req..
hope soon inshaAllah
And once again the wait begins :( atleast till vacations I was a bit relaxed but now again..same routine.. check ecas..check emails.. count days.. get frustrated.. and nothing happens.. i dont know when are they going to start dec files

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
tabi2015 said:
And once again the wait begins :( atleast till vacations I was a bit relaxed but now again..same routine.. check ecas..check emails.. count days.. get frustrated.. and nothing happens.. i dont know when are they going to start dec files
Have you ordered notes ?

they have already reached February 2015 applicants

Good Luck

Googlehead

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Mateen_aka said:
Hi Googlehead,

Hi Mateen what kind of authorization letter did they ask for?

Googlehead

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Nazeef said:
Salam Mateen,
no one can tell exactly when they will, but i think if its your 2nd med you should be able to get ppr very soon